Free to good home

Lol Rainbow, what a good idea, BOGOF and gift wrapped , surely there must be someone that could use two men, xx

I am so glad you agree I will even throw in his dog along with a half used bottle of Ghost perfume, I have found this to be very good at masking the odour from his unfortunate problem with flatulence and the poor little dogs slight but re-occurring compacted anal gland trouble.

Good grief...I withdraw any offers I may have made while inebriated...:D

lol well thats cheered me up

Why not put in a bid then(minus the flatulent dog of course).

No no it's my dog who has the compacted anal gland problem not my husband he the one with ..... oh never mind it's just too embarrassing

Edited by rainbow2411

Awww so mean :( they may just need to spice things up different setting maybe?

This was a very funny thread, go on the home page to the interest group their should be some threads on eating out :(

eating out in Derbyshire tonight. I know funny thread, just got interested in the conversations because my ex was boring, i cooked, cleaned and spent all my money on the bills.... then i found out that while he was boring with me he had been seeing the next door neighbour for two years, he wasnt so boring with her! So thats why i just moved back to Sheffield which is where i am from. Hard starting again tho. Oh well, you live and learn. Life goes on!

we ought to be able to have a used men sale, ,Maybe have a stall at a car boot sale ?:D

we ought to be able to have a used men sale, ,Maybe have a stall at a car boot sale ?:D

Or what about an exchange/rental business, there are dress shops where you can hire an outfit for the day/evening/week, I see no reason that we could not arrange to list whatever meagre talents our OH may have and hire them out for as long as required.

a sort of swap shop, mmm sounds good,, i would swap him for a patio set, lol, im not sure anyone would actually want to hire my person , he really is rubbish at most things........... :(

i would start the price at.......mmm let me think ???? erm 34pence ??