Free to good home

I said to my O/H buy me something that makes me look beautiful.

He bought himself a six pack of lager.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I have to say this is really not on.

You ladies take out the best of us and then want to sell us for 25p.

Well think of this.

Who's gonna bring you back a bottle of Babycham from the pub?

Who's gonna pay the bus fare to the park for you and the kids when the footies on?

Who'se going to feed out the cable round his deckchair while you're gardening?

And who's going to invite everyone in the pub round to yours for a drink and a social as an unexpected surprise for you.

Having second thoughts now i'll bet.

You girls dont know just how lucky you are.

What a wonderful husband you must be ....your wife is so lucky:rolleyes:

You related to my husband by any chance? ;-)

Edited by nanrobbo

What a wonderful husband you must be ....your wife is so lucky:rolleyes:

You related to my husband by any chance? ;-)

We're soul brothers Nan.:hihi::hihi:

Edited by rossyrooney

@Martyn2,,, i wish he did have someone else,, that would save me time and effort trying to get rid of him,, Maybe YOU would like to take him off my hands >> i could deliver and throw in 5 bottles of wine and a bag of cement :)

@Martyn2,,, i wish he did have someone else,, that would save me time and effort trying to get rid of him,, Maybe YOU would like to take him off my hands >> i could deliver and throw in 5 bottles of wine and a bag of cement :)

Came on here to see if anyone knew any good eat out places that werent in city centre. Moved here in Stannington not long ago. Read your posts and felt a bit sorry your man sounds awefull!! Why dont you just tell him to leave or leave yourself and move on. Sounds like you couldnt be any worse off!! Are you afraid to leave him? Anyway.... anyone know any good restaurants/pubs for a friday night meal anybody? cheap and cheerful would be good Cheers

Came on here to see if anyone knew any good eat out places that werent in city centre. Moved here in Stannington not long ago. Read your posts and felt a bit sorry your man sounds awefull!! Why dont you just tell him to leave or leave yourself and move on. Sounds like you couldnt be any worse off!! Are you afraid to leave him? Anyway.... anyone know any good restaurants/pubs for a friday night meal anybody? cheap and cheerful would be good Cheers

My friend has been cheated on, big time. Been with her partner for a few years and hes been seeing someone else, dont know why she is really nice and has looked after him. Anyway, we [work staff] would like to take her out for a meal and have a natter, she is really low, dont believe in herself after what happened, dont even want to come out, but i think we need to get bher out of the house!! Dont want to drive ibnto the city and do the parking bit, any ideas anyone for somewhere cheap, cheerful and you can have a natter to put her back on the road?? I'm pretty new to Sheff, lived in leeds for last 10 years, workmates, two of em have suggested going up abbeydale road for an indian????

Sounds to me like your man isn't very interested in you. If a man fancies or loves his wife/partner, he's in there!! Ask any woman who is loved. You sure your man hasn't got another woman on his mind? Might be the problem. I should ask him. Sounds like hes not bothered about you at all to me.

Awww so mean :( they may just need to spice things up different setting maybe?

Anyway.... anyone know any good restaurants/pubs for a friday night meal anybody? cheap and cheerful would be good Cheers

This was a very funny thread, go on the home page to the interest group their should be some threads on eating out :(

I'll take the five bottles of wine and the chocolate :hihi: but your other half hmmmm no, how much room is he taking up :hihi: if he's handy in the garden buy him a shed with a bed and a telly :D

lol no deal,, its either all or nothing,, i will howevergive £2,89p aswell as the wine choc and bag of cement . DEAL ?????

No takers yet, would you consider adding mine and making it a BOGOF offer. Maybe somebody could find a use for the two of them together, needless to say I would be willing to offer a small amount of cash to get rid and maybe we could arrange to have them gift wrapped.

You could hire them out as scarecrows - make a bit of money out of them both