Free to good home

i did phone the charity shops, however they said he would take up too much room, i suggestedputting him in the window display but they said he would scare customers away :)

i did phone the charity shops, however they said he would take up too much room, i suggestedputting him in the window display but they said he would scare customers away :)

Cor!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you're going to have to make it a BIG bar of chocolate missus.

If you find a good home for him, would you let me know please, cos if I'm lucky they might want 2, and they can take mine:hihi::hihi:

If you find a good home for him, would you let me know please, cos if I'm lucky they might want 2, and they can take mine:hihi::hihi:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm outta here.

It looks like they're getting up a girlie posse.

I have to say this is really not on.

You ladies take out the best of us and then want to sell us for 25p.

Well think of this.

Who's gonna bring you back a bottle of Babycham from the pub?

Who's gonna pay the bus fare to the park for you and the kids when the footies on?

Who'se going to feed out the cable round his deckchair while you're gardening?

And who's going to invite everyone in the pub round to yours for a drink and a social as an unexpected surprise for you.

Having second thoughts now i'll bet.

You girls dont know just how lucky you are.

What about putting him into one of those big re-cycling bins? I'm sure he'd be found work in the depot when the bins are emptied.:hihi:

I have to say this is really not on.

You ladies take out the best of us and then want to sell us for 25p.

Well think of this.

Who's gonna bring you back a bottle of Babycham from the pub?

Who's gonna pay the bus fare to the park for you and the kids when the footies on?

Who'se going to feed out the cable round his deckchair while you're gardening?

And who's going to invite everyone in the pub round to yours for a drink and a social as an unexpected surprise for you.

Not my beer bellied OH. He knows his place; at my feet.

But he doesnt do anything useful,I want romance, wild nights of passion, unexpected fumbling whilst doing the dishes,throwing me on the bed and,,,,,,,,,, well you know what i mean :(

But he doesnt do anything useful,I want romance, wild nights of passion, unexpected fumbling whilst doing the dishes,throwing me on the bed and,,,,,,,,,, well you know what i mean :(

Don't fumble him whilst he does the dishes; it'll only slow him down even more.:hihi:

My wife said to me last night

"carry me to bed and make passionate love to me"

I said to her.

"Make yer mind up,i can only manage one or the other",

Sounds to me like your man isn't very interested in you. If a man fancies or loves his wife/partner, he's in there!! Ask any woman who is loved. You sure your man hasn't got another woman on his mind? Might be the problem. I should ask him. Sounds like hes not bothered about you at all to me.