My Magical Fridge!

How is it every time my daughters come in they go straight to the fridge, one has her own house and i'll say are you hungry she'll say 'no i've had my tea' but keeps looking in the fridge :hihi: I barely see my youngest she lives with her head in the fridge. I've even found myself looking in there too, after them :loopy: as i thought Narnia was in there :hihi:

When they go to my moms they go in the biscuit cupboard look and come out empty handed :hihi: Have you got family who do this?

Maybe it's the fridge from ghostbusters?

How is it every time my daughters come in they go straight to the fridge, one has her own house and i'll say are you hungry she'll say 'no i've had my tea' but keeps looking in the fridge :hihi: I barely see my youngest she lives with her head in the fridge. I've even found myself looking in there too, after them :loopy: as i thought Narnia was in there :hihi:

When they go to my moms they go in the biscuit cupboard look and come out empty handed :hihi: Have you got family who do this?

Just think yourself lucky that you haven't got six feet five almost yanking off the fridge door, prior to devouring it's contents. :hihi:

This made me laugh, I've been left home 8-9years, have my own house, 2kids...But everytime I go to me mams the first thing I do is go and have a look in the fridge, and she says the same "you hungry?", no i'm not it's just one of them 'home comforts' and because i'm nosey :hihi::hihi:

Edited by summa

Just think yourself lucky that you haven't got six feet five almost yanking off the fridge door, prior to devouring it's contents. :hihi:

:hihi: One day i'll take all food out and hide it in cupboard, can you imagine the shock of it been empty :o or start putting notes in there for the teen like 'tidy your room' 'wash the pots!' :hihi:

When my son was a teenager I used to think he was half eskimo as he spent so long with his head in the fridge, just gazing in there and occasionally popping bits of meat or cheese in his mouth. Glad it's not just me.

I do it all the time when at my mums. I guess it's just habit and that little knowing that mums always have something nice in the fridge. Well mine does anyway.

Mums are great.

OT: Even after leaving home, my mum always made sure there was a tin of meatballs in the pantry. When I called round to see her, I'd always have a gander in the pantry, and take them home for my tea :hihi:

Mothers, love them :love:

So when you all fly the nest we moms still have to bring the worms in eh? :D What gets worse is as my daughters grew up the fridge got bigger and bigger :o ! When the teen leaves i'll have a walk in fridge and we can all sit inside and drink our coffee :hihi:

So when you all fly the nest we moms still have to bring the worms in eh? :D What gets worse is as my daughters grew up the fridge got bigger and bigger :o ! When the teen leaves i'll have a walk in fridge and we can all sit inside and drink our coffee :hihi:

My mum's lived alone for 10 years or so now and she still fills the fridge up as if we all still live there.

She always says, "I like to have something in for when you visit".

No, and I wouldn't welcome it either! Have one relative who has to look in all your cupboards whenever I first move house - I can stand the once over, once! Looking in someone elses fridge seems a bit weird though??? Never spent a second looking in my Dad's since I moved out!

My eldest popped round with his gf the other day. They didn't have time to stay for a cuppa but in the short time they were in the kitchen half a kilo of grapes disappeared and the other half was sneaked out into their car.