Mental health, disability and bullying

Hi all I am with the best solicitors as I have suffered years of abuse due to family and friends.

Yes I lowered myself over the years to other people's levels.

But I have not spoken to these people since, I tried apologising for way i was to these people all I get is abuse.They are going round saying stuff about my disibility which comes under motor neurons

And say im making up an array of problems, any form of stress on my health can progress my condition a lot quicker.

I had the police come out ages as these people reported me for sticking up for myself.

The police where not intrested and agreed it was a waist of taxes and they don't play referee.

I told the police up front that I would not entertain this person as long as my name stopped dropping out their mouths.

Now they are making out I am some kind of lying attention seeker and it is upsetting. I have already been in touch with my solicitor as it is getting too much now.

Here is my story on the sight that trying to raise money on it for her treatment.

All side effects to my condition are through out Rebecca Brooks site.

She is a huge cmt fund raiser

My story

http://www.thegeorgiaallenfund.com/#/charlene-writes/4551373333

I have been under a conginitve behavioural therapist at nether edge for a few yr. I contacted my solicitor about these persons andhe said unless they can change law the fact I suffered post traumatic stress disorder and am on lithium for something else they think mentally may be wrong. (all this pts ect was caused through child hood abuse by parents can't say to much but will say my parents are allowed no contact with my kids or me)

That I have not been of sound mind for years due to a large ammount of stress. And that If I want to go court I can sue for them causing my condition to progress and deteriorate so quick this is on a letter I have

." The civil wrong is called "Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress" (IIED). The elements you need to prove are:

(1) Intent or recklessness (Reckless behavior: behavior that is in complete disregard for a high probability of harm.)

(2) “Extreme and outrageous” conduct – “so outrageous in character, and so extreme in degree, as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency, and to be regarded as atrocious, and utterly intolerable in a civilized community.”

(3) Causal relationship

(4) Distress must be “severe” – “no reasonable man could be expected to endure it.”

Now a few year ago all at once I suffered the following....

1)Coping with past issues regarding parents.

2) Had my sister cause me to lose my baby

3) I went through a violant and controlling relatioship

4) Went though a pregnancy that made me sick

5) had neighbours from hell

6) had a lot of friends not understand me and bail out

7) had to move home

8) spent 5 month on a neuro rehabilitation unit at osbourn 4 for 5 month leaving my kids

Now a lot of my old friends have been lovely and accepted my apology and apologised back.

I have since been in touch with these friends just by chat on net, as I feel we have grown apart now.

But there still one or 2 that are doing things to upset me.

It took a lot of treatment to get as far as I have but everytime someone starts it knocks me back.

I have an amazing support network now but am sick of certain individuals making any time I may have left on this planet hard for me.

My condition is fatal which is stated on the cmt website.:( I suffer restricted breathing and use a cpap machine as it is. My lungs have already collapsed once and we have been told if it happens again then I won't make it.

I hate being in a electric chair 24/7 and how people can act like and say I make up the Array of problems makes me sick to my stomach.

Im at end of my tether and just want to enjoy what time I have left.

I no longer want to be friends with these people but am going to remain civilised while I may have to bump in to them.:(

But every time I post anything any where they assume it's about them they go causing me problems. My cousin was on their fb profiles and printed off endless name calling these people wrote on fb statuses like calling me mental and a tit oh and worse.cos they think cos they blocked me they can slander me.

But first time I say a word my names muck, I even moved to get away from them.:(

Any advice appreciated thanks , Im sick of putting myself through this because of others,I think I suffered enough but obviously not

Edited by charlie9865

don't feel sorry for me, I aint I have had a good life and am proud of all I achieved even though at times I felt the urge to give up.

I just want to be left alone and deal with this the right way instead of wrong.

I get so mad cos everytime I apologised it was thrown in my face. I did a hell of a lot for these people and they constantly just finding ways to make my life hell. Then turn it on me and I have had it.

Plus their always someone worse off then yourself, little georgia who has cmt if u look on the link she is only little and suffers everyday.

At least I was on my feet till 3 year ago when my health deteriorated rapidly through my pregnancy with my daughter.

I had joys of clubs and dancing and doing mad things georgia hasn't and wont that is very sad x

I see myself as lucky just rubbish at choosing friends lol :)

Edited by charlie9865

Charlie, with "friends" (and relatives!) like this, you certainly don't need enemies.

I would say dust off the soles of your feet, chalk their idiotic and unreasonable behaviour down to them being plonkers, and just don't bother with them, don't play their games, and don't give them the time of day. IMO, you are better off witout them, and the pain they have caused you.

Oh, and do your best, and live your life to the fullest - and make the most of things. ;) it'll drive them mad! ;) ) They say the best revenge is to live well.

(A friend of mine got rid of her deadbeat and abusive husband, and always ensured that she was dressed to kill {I don't mean in a tarty way} and always had her hair and make-up looking nice. and if the louse ever spoke to her, she'd put on her biggest, beaming smile, -even if she didn't feel "smiley" - and would say, brightly if he aske:- "Oh, :D I'm absolutely fantastic. Couldn't be better! :D " )

It got on his nerves, big style. He wanted her to be moping about, and unhappy, and it cut him to the core that she was getting on with things and wasn't letting him affect her. (well, it appeared that way, in his eyes... and that was what counted, in her getting the better of him)

Anyway, my point is, drop them, like so much dead weight, don't waste your time on them, and just don't let them think you give a monkey's about them and their behaviour. ;)

You should just forget them you dont need dead wood holding you down! They sound like some nasty pieces of work.

You should just forget them you dont need dead wood holding you down! They sound like some nasty pieces of work.

Thanks guys I have spent last hour in tears, My friend is here so am ok. I know I don't need them because I know so many people that are my friends. And I am as popular then ever, if not im more now then before :)

Thats mainly because people admire how brave I am, I am not brave I just have to keep going for my kids

here is a poem I wrote.... which are going tobe use in america for a documentary on cmt made by a girl called Bernadette scudarzio

Doing time for no known crime

Has been difficult for me

It's hard to live with chronic pain

...That others cannot see

The thief that robbed my body

Stole my strength and left me pain

I do my very best to cope

I struggle to stay sane

I miss our get-togethers

I miss shopping at the mall

It hurts me to be left behind

It's not my choice at all

I long for how it used to be

When I could join right in

To do the fun and simple things

With family and friends

You seldom call or visit

You're tired of it, I guess

Of always asking, "Come along"

And never hearing, "Yes"

I ache to be with all of you

I wish I could explain

How doing 'normal' things in life

Can cause me so much pain

I'm trapped inside this body

With pain that has no end

I grieve for all the things I've lost

I'd like them back again

When I decline to join you

Please try to understand

It's not that I don't want to

It's just the way I am

by c denton

I made mistakes in my life but the last few years was hard coming to terms with the cmt and the list of things above and on my wed anniversary this yr my gran past to cancer.

She wasthe only part of family I had contact with :( I can't even gofuneral due to parents being there and say goodbye.

Just feel im constantly being knocked back down and im tired of being picked up :(

ps when i feel able to i sometimes go clubs for a few hour and still am on the dance floor in my chair :)

Edited by charlie9865

You may have borderline personality disorder which is in Cluster B (dramatic).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

Learn to regulate your emotions and actions to make healthy options by learning dialectical behavioral therapy.

http://www.dbtselfhelp.com/

Seafood (omega 3) is known to have a soothing effect on BPD

http://www.naturalhealthadvisory.com/daily/depression-and-anxiety/borderline-personality-disorder-treatment-research-promising-for-natural-omega-3/

Mod Note:

This thread was topped as part of spamming from a member, the original post is from 2011, so bare this in mind when responding.

Thanks.