Airsoft shops in Sheffield?

If you are referring to Hardys gunshop then you need to be spending at least £500 there before he will give you the time of day.

Yeah very true, I went in there one day to enquire about the airsoft weapons he had on display and he said 'why don't you buy a real gun'....lol

This looks like a right laugh, whats the minimum age allowed? get my kids off xbox, and show them what dad did in bagdad when they were in dads bag.

It certainly is :D I think at most places it's 12 as long as your accompanied by an adult. Might be 16 at Close Quarters places though.

On a side note, don't suppose anyone has any cheapo M4 midcaps for sale do they? Might be interested if so. May also be interested in a scope and/or RIS riser mount thing again if anyone has one they'd be willing to sell.

who else thinks we should have a airgun section on hear??

Definitely.....

Definitely.....

what do u think we would have to do to get one:)

I think the minimum age at the stan is 13 but will check.

Also first time you get free gun rental to see if you like it. Well worth a go and a really friendly bunch.

Edited by sabb
Added info

who else thinks we should have a airgun section on hear??

Deffinatley, but we need more airsoft buisnesses. im wanting to buy the Well Warrior L96 two tone from action hobbies, 18 left in stock but i need to sell me drum kit first haha, on offer on this site if anyones interested ;)

so where do you guys get your airsoft guns from?

Edited by motlegend

I think the minimum age at the stan is 13 but will check.

theres a CQB right here in sheffield, minimum age is 14 as long as with an adult, and the limit FPS is somethin like 340

Deffinatley, but we need more airsoft buisnesses. im wanting to buy the Well Warrior L96 two tone from action hobbies, 18 left in stock but i need to sell me drum kit first haha, on offer on this site if anyones interested ;)

so where do you guys get your airsoft guns from?

Got my L85 and LR300 from airsoftworld.co.uk and my Hi-Capa from zeroone.co.uk

Please note that we do not allow the sale of Airguns or any other type of weapon on the forum. Discussion is allowed but posts advertising guns for sale have been removed. Any further attempts at advertising will result in the thread being closed and the user(s) concerned being banned.

Thank you.

On a side note, don't suppose anyone has any cheapo M4 midcaps for sale do they?
A poster put his JG XM177 up in the FS section recently. He had a couple of midcaps and a highcap to go with that, if I remember right :huh:

(His thread got pulled (unsurprisingly) and I was actually in negotiations with him at the time, but I accidentally deleted his PM and haven't been able to ID'him again :()

Need to get myself off to that CQB place in Sheff', but I keep getting 'interrupted' by work (double-:(). A Good Irish friend of mine and long-time airsofter tried it not long ago and had a lot of good things to say about it. I wonder if he took his Inokatsu '60 with him? :D

EDIT - I really don't think Sheff Forum would have an airgun/airsoft section anytime soon. It's just too small-scale a hobby around here, and the Forum is both "too clean" (no offense intended :D) and too generalist.

That said, if you want an idea of what the airsoft sub-section of a location-based Forum can look like, head over here for a look-see (airsoft sub-forum of Boards.ie, the largest Irish 'Sheffield Forum-like' Forum, mostly Dublin-focused). I used to post a lot on that (including in the airsoft section) before I came back to Sheffield and started posting on here.

As for how 'fun' airsoft can be, well...start here :D

Edited by L00b