Airsoft shops in Sheffield?

yes he does sell some airsoft i bought one a couple of years ago from him.

Did he trip up whilst looking down his nose at you :hihi:

hahaha, I've found his stuff massively over-priced, and he'll offer vastly low prices to buy your second hand stuff. That said, he does often have a good selection of 2nd hand pcps though.

I've recently found the one in malin bridge who was much friendlier and had a better selection. Can't remember the name unfortunately.

hahaha, I've found his stuff massively over-priced, and he'll offer vastly low prices to buy your second hand stuff. That said, he does often have a good selection of 2nd hand pcps though.

I've recently found the one in malin bridge who was much friendlier and had a better selection. Can't remember the name unfortunately.

Browns lock stock

No but he tried ripping me off for £50 after spending hundreds in his shop,I vowed never to go there again.browny at lock stock is the best gun shop in Sheffield they are straight up,honest and will happily give help/advice.

I have bought a few things over the years from there and had nothing but a pleasant experience and find the two guys I deal with in there more than helpful

maybe your the sort of person people should turn their nose up at!?!

i get all my guns and kit from brampton gun rooms in chesterfield, realy nice guy and allways has a good selection of new and used guns at a great price

I have bought a few things over the years from there and had nothing but a pleasant experience and find the two guys I deal with in there more than helpful

maybe your the sort of person people should turn their nose up at!?!

Awwww big man :roll:

If you are referring to Hardys gunshop then you need to be spending at least £500 there before he will give you the time of day.

Surprisingly no - called in in to Hardys in the past and had a good chat - purchased £15 at the most worth of .22 Air-rifle pellets - and no problems.

EDIT: Can't remember much price difference between Browns and Hardys due to the amount of time I last visited them - but for CO2 cartridges I go elsewhere which is MUCH cheaper.

Edited by darkstardust

yes he does sell some airsoft i bought one a couple of years ago from him.

ah right I didn't know, I'll have to pop in next time I'm down there.

This looks like a right laugh, whats the minimum age allowed? get my kids off xbox, and show them what dad did in bagdad when they were in dads bag.