Is it time for Britain to get out of the EU

what do you foresee as Britain's future outside of Europe ?

I suppose the answer is “I don’t know”, I posted the question because apparently there are rumblings in the Conservative party ……… perhaps its something we should all start thinking about.

How much will it cost?

Thats a good question, But it costs us a pretty penny being in the EU that for sure.

Thats a good question' date=' But it costs us a pretty penny being [i']in[/i] the EU that for sure.

On a income/outgoing basis including the benefits of being inside of the world's largest internal trading market, how much does it cost the UK to be in the EU?

On a income/outgoing basis including the benefits of being inside of the world's largest internal trading market, how much does it cost the UK to be in the EU?

Im yet to be convinced that the European countries that trade with Britain currently would stop doing so were we to leave the EU; Bare in mind they are trading with us now and we're not in the Eurozone like they are.

Is it time for Britain to get out of the EU? No.

Is it time for the UK to stop entering the Eurovision song contest? Yes, we should've stopped entering 30 years ago after Bucks Fizz won, cos nobody ever votes for us due to our Political alliance with the Yanks.

What does the Eurovision Song Contest have to do with the EU?

I suppose the answer is “I don’t know”, I posted the question because apparently there are rumblings in the Conservative party ……… perhaps its something we should all start thinking about.

Thinking about very, very carefully in fact. What may be gained by leaving and what may be lost.

Large global trading blocs are the way the world is going whether we like it or not

What does the Eurovision Song Contest have to do with the EU?

Because most of the Countries which enter the ESS are in the EU? Including us?

We are net importers, they need us more than we need the EU.

Because most of the Countries which enter the ESS are in the EU? Including us?

And a fair number aren't in the EU, or even eligable to enter if they wanted to. Azerbjaan for example. So, again, what does the ESC have to do with the EU?

Im yet to be convinced that the European countries that trade with Britain currently would stop doing so were we to leave the EU; Bare in mind they are trading with us now and we're not in the Eurozone like they are.

Other people aren't so sure, I'm sure that there'd be a price to pay if we left the EU and wanted to continue to trade with them, for example would the French accept it laying down? One things for sure we'd have absolutely no say on the EU trade laws if we left the EU, but we'd still have to abide by them to continue trading with them.

What about the answer to the question about the costs?

....So, again, what does the ESC have to do with the EU?

Nothing. The countries who take part are eligible as members of EBU -the European Broadcasting Union.