Good Trusted Website's to buy phones off.

I have been looking for a new phone due to the fact mine has broken, i have had a blackberry curve on pay as you go for the last year and there rubbish. I am still on a blackberry sim only contract therefore need another blackberry. I'v been thinking about getting the blackberry bold but the fact of it is they cost about £330+ in shops on the highstreet yet people are selling them on the internet for about £200. Iv been looking on 'gumtree' but i wondered if anyone could suggest a website that they have used and that they trust in which i could buy a phone off?

hi ebay would be you're best price i think but i hate gumtree now due to when i buy stuff i got scammed and when i sell stuff there is more people wanting stuff to be posted to nigeria so ebay is good but if you do it that way just contact the seller first with a question that you can think of then see if they reply if they do they are very likely to be genuine i do this all the time i only got scammed once on ebay and that was for an iphone 4 good luck

Don't use eBay, buy one direct from your network.

Might cost you more but at least you're getting a phone that works.

I do not know about the others but my friends and I personally use this site. For the purchase of new phones bestbuy.com and for getting free joomla templates i use this.

Edited by eddyblack