BLOGS - who's got one?

Lady A,

Sincerely, that is the best literary complement I have had, to date. Thank you.

IR

I echo Ian's comment!

Susan,

I enjoy reading your blog. I like the bookshelves in the background image too. Are they yours?

Ian

Thanks Ian. Yes, my bookshelves - wish I'd removed the remote before I took the picture, though!

I am now a blogger (can we make this a you-people term?).

I've decided to write about the world as I see it (original, I know) as well as showcase my shorts stories and my progression with novel writing.

Go have a butchers: http://www.daveallott.co.uk

I have a Livejournal.com account for Blogging, but it's so long since I wrote on it I've forgot the password.

I can't link to it on here either, it has some very personal swear word filled rants that are not suitable for this forum.

I have a Livejournal.com account for Blogging, but it's so long since I wrote on it I've forgot the password.

I can't link to it on here either, it has some very personal swear word filled rants that are not suitable for this forum.

Ranters are the best kind of blog, it's true heart-speak. Writing is an art form, even blogging, and so foul language is forgiven, sometimes even demanded.

That said, feel free to link on, I'd love to see it.

Could you tell me how to make one please?

Try Wordpress, google blogger, livejournal.

I've just got a blog too.. Mainly photos but a bit of writing too... we-resolve.com

I love looking at other people's blogs! Lucy

No thanks, 99% are worst than reading facebook posts. :gag:

i want to test out a poem/lyric i've written , who could i send it to? this is the first time i've posted on (or found) this page, and just wanted to attract the attention of someone who's posted recently

i want someone to say That's absolutely crap/ You can't say THAT! / That line would sound better if ... etc. etc. /That's quite inspired (ha)

@pdbmn I'll be happy to take a look an I'll get back to you sometime this week. By the way you can just create a thread for your story so that people can take a look at will. Include the link or name of your story in the thread title, and people will be able to open it and critique. You can either attach the piece or embed it in the post.