Recommend a carpet & flooring supplier/fitter? No quotes/advertising

Can anyone recommend one in the Sheffield/Dronfield/Chesterfield areas? I'm in Dronfield.

I'm after kitchen and bathroom flooring. Not after anything super expensive but would appreciate any recommendations :)

Many thanks.

Good Evening! I can recommend Floors 2 Go. You can find your local branch by visiting their website http://www.floors2go.co.uk. They have a wide range to choose from and offer different packages to suit your requirements.

JBFox

Trade carpets are a fab family run business who are based near Meadowhall they have carpeted five of our sons and daughters houses as well as our own very well priced not greedy at all you will not be disappointed

Try Mintons carpets and flooring at Heeley always good prices and service never a problem.

Have used them for years

We are looking for new carpets and laminate flooring for a couple of rooms in our house. Would need them fitting too.

From reading through this thread Balfour carpets seem to be the most recommended. Is that still the case? Any other companies I should look at?

Thanks for any help.

We are looking for new carpets and laminate flooring for a couple of rooms in our house. Would need them fitting too.

From reading through this thread Balfour carpets seem to be the most recommended. Is that still the case? Any other companies I should look at?

Thanks for any help.

Aztec Carpets on Crookes did the entirety of my girlfriend's house.Very nice job, turned up when they said they would, polite, and a good price.:thumbsup:

Hi I am looking for someone who supplies and fits carpets, I am wanting my stairs carpeted, no over the top quotes, just been quoted 320 which is way over the top for my budget, looking to pay between 100 to 150

My vote goes for Mintons. They did most of our house refurb, including carpets lino and floor tiles that look like wood. Very professional and efficient, and good prices. We even got some remnants to make mats.

Hi,

Im looking for some cushion floor and would like recommendations for places that sell and fit it in sheffield? Preferably those that will provide me with a free quote :) thanks

When we moved in to our house last year, we used L M Hill on Middlewood Rd in Hillsborough.

It's a small job: fitting vinyl in a bathroom approx 2m x 3m. Can anyone recommend someone. Thank you.