Recommend a carpet & flooring supplier/fitter? No quotes/advertising

For carpets I've always had great service from Balfour Carpets in Darnall - even when I've purchased a carpet from another place, they've fitted it. Great customer service, and a local business,not a faceless chain!

Give a shop called Hedley Witham at High Green /chapeltown. )1142848707,a ring.Not a very glamorous shop premises but carpets and fitters are top class.Got ripped off of big time by Allied carpets and was recommended by some one to Whithams.Top rate.

Most of Chapeltown/High Green and surrounding area have used this business over the years, never heard a bad word said against them. Whatever your budget they will accommodate you and your wallet/purse. Allways reliable and 1st class service:thumbsup::clap:

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a carpet fitter in the s6/s10 area? I'm after a pro job, and someone who can take away the old stuff.

Cheers.

I'm wanting someone to fit an already supplied carpet. Will be putting down gripper rod and underlay ourselves so only needed to fit the actual carpet. Rooms about 4.25m by 3.30m. S8 area. Any good recommendations that won't break the bank?

Mintons on Broadfield Road does have good carpet with very reasonable price, but the carpet fitter Mintons used (the one they have sent to my house) is not as impressive as expected to be. Mintons had another fitter to come to my house 3 times to fix the issues caused by the first fitter's non-professional work when he fitted the carpet in our bedroom a couple of years ago.

Woul d highly recommend Mintons. Have had three carpets laid by them all were excellent.Found them to be very helpful even arranged special underlay that was suitable for wheelchair use.

:help: I'm looking for a cheap carpet to be fitted and supplied can anyone recommend anyone thank you

Has anyone got any personal recommendations for carpet shops/fitters?

We've been to carpetright today but I've heard lots of horror stories of bad fitters and added extras I'm reluctant to buy from there.

Anyone know of someone? Want one big bedroom, one little bedroom and two staircases so a big job we want doing properly but also not too expensive as its simply so we can sell the house :)

ta in advance

Might be better to shampoo the carpets or have someone Shampoo them for you. Lots of people buy a house but don't like the carpets and have them changed anyway.

Eric Gilbert, Abbeydale Road. Superb long-established family company, we have used them for oh, at least twenty five years and would never think of going anywhe else. No connection apart from being very satisfied customer.

Might be better to shampoo the carpets or have someone Shampoo them for you. Lots of people buy a house but don't like the carpets and have them changed anyway.

Theyre really bad (years of dust and cats!!) - do rug doctors work miracles?!

It might be worth a shot before forking out for carpets though I guess!!

Hi All:

I'm looking for a company who can make all flooring in my house. I'm thinking some parts with carpet, some laminate and some vynil. All companies who I was speaking was very expensive. Any recommendations?

Thanks