Recommend a carpet & flooring supplier/fitter? No quotes/advertising

Sent you pm

not received anything from you?

where is the best but cheap carpet shop please, need carpet size 5m x 4m. Much appreciated for any recommendations

Edited by jodiew

A bit off subject but advice please. Wanting bedroom, stairs, hall and sitting room carpeted. In all my years (many) I've never had carpet fitted whilst room is still furnished but no longer able to move heavy furniture. So, in bedroom there'll just be the bed, in sitting room, settee and chair. Am assured by carpet fitters (Eyres) that it's not a problem. Has anyone been in same situation and carpet has been fitted successfully?

We are looking to redo our floors...replace the existing carpeting with cork tiles. Would anyone be able to recommend a fitter for this. TIA

A bit off subject but advice please. Wanting bedroom, stairs, hall and sitting room carpeted. In all my years (many) I've never had carpet fitted whilst room is still furnished but no longer able to move heavy furniture. So, in bedroom there'll just be the bed, in sitting room, settee and chair. Am assured by carpet fitters (Eyres) that it's not a problem. Has anyone been in same situation and carpet has been fitted successfully?

Had a new carpet fitted in my bedroom a couple of years ago & I had to put small stuff away but left the bed, dresser, small bookcase & chair in there & they just moved them about to get the carpet under. As long as there's enough room for them to put everything at one end of the room & then shift it all to the other, it's no problem.

I did take the mattress out because I'm allergic to dust & they will disturb quite a lot of it from pulling up the old carpet & there'll be new carpet fibres everywhere.

looking for someone reliable to fit vinyl flooring in 2 rooms 3m x 4m and 2m x 1m. Anyone have an idea of how much it might cost?

Hello - I'm looking for someone to fit some Marmoleum tiles in my kitchen - we have had tiles donated by my sister in law and it seems a waste to not use them, but all of the big companies won't fit tiles that they haven't supplied. Is there anyone out there who will do this independently?!

Hello - I'm looking for someone to fit some Marmoleum tiles in my kitchen - we have had tiles donated by my sister in law and it seems a waste to not use them, but all of the big companies won't fit tiles that they haven't supplied. Is there anyone out there who will do this independently?!

There will be. You just need to look up an independent carpet fitter. What's "marmoleum" btw? I can't say I've ever heard of that. Is it a cross between "Marmite" and "Linoleum"?

Trade carpets and beds, tyler street, wincobank.

Did my whole house in quality carpet for half the price others wanted. Nice people too.

Shop / warehouse is a bit "no frills" but don't let that put you off their stock as good as anyone elses !