Recommend a carpet & flooring supplier/fitter? No quotes/advertising

we bought a fantastic quality carpet direct from the factory at Barnsley - Shaw's

they have a genuine factory shop selling roll ends and discontinued lines (and their roll ends are somewhat larger than normal shops envisage!)

if buying British and limiting delivery miles is of any importance to you, you can't get carpet with lower mileage on it!

they have their own fitters too :)

I'm trying for a carpet at the mo.

I've tried Pyramid Carpets on Chesterfield Rd but they and their fitting service is expensive (although 48hr service), plus they talked down to me like I was wasting their time even though I told them exactly what I was after.

Carpet Right are cheap but the serice was shoddy and their turn around time is 2 weeks - I want one now!!!

Arrrrrrggh. Wheres this Mintons? Near Heeley Swim Baths?

And what about Balfours on Stanniforth Rd, - any reports?

Any one got any reccommendations atall?! Please!!! I need someone to cut me some rug asap!!!

Balfour carpets ~ excellent!

Great choice ~ very helpful ~ in the shop and when they come out to measure

Very helpful

Very friendly

Very reasonable too!

Quick service :)

Balfour carpets ~ excellent!

Great choice ~ very helpful ~ in the shop and when they come out to measure

Very helpful

Very friendly

Very reasonable too!

Quick service :)

Couldn't agree more, Balfour Carpets have done our whole house (apart from kitchen and bathroom) since we moved in in July. The advice and service are great and we are very happy with the results. The second time we ordered the carpet and had it fitted within the same week.

Give a shop called Hedley Witham at High Green /chapeltown. )1142848707,a ring.Not a very glamorous shop premises but carpets and fitters are top class.Got ripped off of big time by Allied carpets and was recommended by some one to Whithams.Top rate.

Will do, thanks!

Hello. I'm having the kitchen refitted this week, and would like to fit a vinyl floor. Can anyone recommend a fitter? I'll need the job doing this week, but the exact time is dependent on the builder.

Also, I have some carpet to fit to a set of stairs, would like to get both jobs done.

Cheers

Alex

Hi

I know two very good carpet fitters. What is the size of the kitchen and I will call them and get you a quote

Thanks Danielle

hi if you end having wood flooring / laminate i be happy to give a quote and also if you get a good fitter could past the number ta jeff

Whatever you do, don't use the jokers near the roundabout at Southey Green. They made a mess of my house a number of years ago. Other people that have used have given me similar feedback. Cheap, but not very cheerful. AVOID!!!

Whatever you do, don't use the jokers near the roundabout at Southey Green. They made a mess of my house a number of years ago. Other people that have used have given me similar feedback. Cheap, but not very cheerful. AVOID!!!

if you mean steve ive got to disagree they did my house about 1 yr ago, bossman steve came and gave a exellent qoute the work was carried out the foolowing week and had nps at all:hihi: he uses quality materials (quick step) laminate Google it :D he has also carpitted my stairs and 1 bedroom alls mint, the laminate i had done was the living room and hall, great price great quality with good service, the laminate product also has a 25 yr garantee from manufacter and 10 yr from steve at southey green :thumbsup:

Vinyl fitters are hard to come by. I know a real one if that helps