Recommend a carpet & flooring supplier/fitter? No quotes/advertising

Lol, reading all the references to 'natural carpet' I imagined open fields growing the stuff like turf. Bit surreal!

GLEN MILL CARPETS Spital Hill ordered Monday fitted wednsday very good fitting as well

I have a regular carpet fitter , and he's by far the best I've seen .He does all my properties and all my customers properties , his name is Pete 07884061750 .

As in Ponsfords (furniture) on Chesterfield Rd? Its far to expensive for me and my spare room but I'm going to shop there when I get married to Barney.

Have you ever seen any customers in the Ponsfords furniture shop ? I have'nt and I pass it every day.

Hi

You do get what you pay for though. Even though a carpet may look similar to one you seen somewhere else, they can vary in quality quite substantially. Research suggests many consumers don't even feel the carpet when they are looking around. Yet the only real determinant with carpet quality is its feel. Look around for 5 year wear guarantee's offered by manufacturers, if this sort of guarantee is offered, you can be certain that it will last and is made of hard wearing materials.

Most shops will stock the carpets that we do. A few exceptions are Allied and Carpet right, who change the carpet ranges names to steer off competition.:suspect:

Now only selling locally to Hampshire and Dorset

Look at kingslandfloors.co.uk

GLEN MILL CARPETS Spital Hill ordered Monday fitted wednsday very good fitting as well

we got our room carpet from glenn mill carpets, have to say we got a real bargain and the fitting was spot on.

I was recommended a carpet shop, it is at Hackenthorpe - tel no 01142481122. They quote a price per square yard/metre, and that is including fitting, underlay, rods, grippers etc. It is a family-run firm, been on the go for years and years - and very reasonable and efficient. I was well pleased with my hall/landing/staircase carpet and the lino in the bathroom.

Twelvetrees in Upperthorpe - looks, not good, service and choice - spot on!

I can definately recommend a search on the internet. You will find almost anything you wish for any floor covering. Pyramid carpets have a wide range.

I have a regular carpet fitter , and he's by far the best I've seen .He does all my properties and all my customers properties , his name is Pete 07884061750 .

does he fit lino? i've got a big roll waiting to be fitted in my bathroom...

thanks

Give a shop called Hedley Witham at High Green /chapeltown. )1142848707,a ring.Not a very glamorous shop premises but carpets and fitters are top class.Got ripped off of big time by Allied carpets and was recommended by some one to Whithams.Top rate.