Can Anyone Identify This Movie?

is this it?

Yep, that's it. Not sure why I couldn't find it on YouTube. Must be a bit simple I suppose.

Thanks, you've made my day :D

Yep, that's it. Not sure why I couldn't find it on YouTube. Must be a bit simple I suppose.

Thanks, you've made my day :D

Glad to have helped :)

Oh my god! You are probably never going to see this comment as the thread is really old! This film traumatised me as a kid. Didn’t have a clue what it was called, who was in it etc, but always stuck in my brain. I only remember the part of the film where there is a boy with a cowbell round his neck standing in a field looking creepy as **** 😩. Randomly thought about it today... googled it and you lovely lot have confirmed that I didn’t dream about this film! 

On 18/06/2011 at 15:10, Bristow said:

BeetleJuice.

Might as well said The Munsters or Adams family. :hihi:

On 16/12/2019 at 21:57, Emmsie1203 said:

Oh my god! You are probably never going to see this comment as the thread is really old! This film traumatised me as a kid. Didn’t have a clue what it was called, who was in it etc, but always stuck in my brain. I only remember the part of the film where there is a boy with a cowbell round his neck standing in a field looking creepy as **** 😩. Randomly thought about it today... googled it and you lovely lot have confirmed that I didn’t dream about this film! 

Try and watch it now as an adult.  I believe it will heal your sub-conscious.

On 16/12/2019 at 21:57, Emmsie1203 said:

I, too, was a traumatised child that saw this abomination in the early 90s and just started looking for it today.  I googled, "boy with bell around his neck" and up popped this forum.  Thanks - I'm going to try and catch "Out of the Darkness" now I know what it's called!!  I'm glad others found this as traumatising as I did, lol. 

EDIT: Also, I can't believe this was a "U" rating, considering the evidence of scarring young children sufficiently for life right now, should have been a "12", lol

Edited by duuuuude

Did you ever find this out? I remember this film but can not find it. I thought it was called out of the darkness?

31 minutes ago, Lee1010 said:

Did you ever find this out? I remember this film but can not find it. I thought it was called out of the darkness?

See #38, from 2011 👍🏻