Can Anyone Identify This Movie?

I'm afraid not. Everything I remember is in the description above.

hmm, then its pretty difficult to nail down. was the ghost a child or adult?

its not an episode from Tales of the Unexpected is it?

hmm, then its pretty difficult to nail down. was the ghost a child or adult?

Tell me about it, I've used every possible search string and Boolean operator in Google and nothing. I am now relying on the memories of others. I hope this wasn't a dream :hihi:

As I remember I think the ghost was a child, but slightly older than the other children involved. I did a text search on a page listing the synopses of every episode of Tales of the Unexpected and it yielded no mention of ghost.

Tell me about it, I've used every possible search string and Boolean operator in Google and nothing. I am now relying on the memories of others. I hope this wasn't a dream :hihi:

As I remember I think the ghost was a child, but slightly older than the other children involved. I did a text search on a page listing the synopses of every episode of Tales of the Unexpected and it yielded no mention of ghost.

i'll keep looking too as im a bit of a horror fan myself and have usually seen the film or at least know of it.

keep trying, it took me a few years to find "chocky" and i only came across the name by chance too.

tell me was it a children's tv show? i only ask as there were loads of freaky kids shows back in the 80's and before. tom's midnight garden, children of the stones, chocky etc.

Don't forget to check the Hammer House of Horror episodes ;)

Was it the twillight zone? :hihi:at beetlejuice

i'll keep looking too as im a bit of a horror fan myself and have usually seen the film or at least know of it.

keep trying, it took me a few years to find "chocky" and i only came across the name by chance too.

tell me was it a children's tv show? i only ask as there were loads of freaky kids shows back in the 80's and before. tom's midnight garden, children of the stones, chocky etc.

I'm 90% certain it wasn't for kids

How about tales from the crypt that was freaky!