Beware of second hand cars!!

just to let you unsuspecting and quite trusting Sheffield folk to be awear of buying second hand cars!!

I just not 3 months ago stupidly handed over my hard earned for a car to be ripped off, my own fault i know but being the ever so rusting person!!

As i say my own fault but please all you buying a used car, follow the correct proceadures in doing so!

I bought a 3 year old car its just gone for its MOT and may cost me hundreds in putting right the wrong it shouldnt have at that cars age!

My fault- is wanting to make you all waery and no so trusting! I actually hang my head in shame for being too trusting!!

Make my shame your inquisitiveness!

Get ready for the grammar and spelling police ha ha ha

Althought, I did find this bit brilliant (was this on purpose?)

my own fault i know but being the ever so rusting person!!

why just Sheffield folk? surely all 2nd hand car sales are a risk? it'd help if you'd mention the garage you bought from, or at least the road they trade on if you can't give the name.

I was tempted to correct, but fought the urge :lol:

Yes i noticed some error's with your spelling.:rolleyes:

just to let you unsuspecting and quite trusting Sheffield folk to be awear of buying second hand cars!!

I just not 3 months ago stupidly handed over my hard earned for a car to be ripped off, my own fault i know but being the ever so rusting person!!

As i say my own fault but please all you buying a used car, follow the correct proceadures in doing so!

I bought a 3 year old car its just gone for its MOT and may cost me hundreds in putting right the wrong it shouldnt have at that cars age!

My fault- is wanting to make you all waery and no so trusting! I actually hang my head in shame for being too trusting!!

its a second hand car mate anything can happen iv had them blow up on the way home you buy your ticket and take your chance simple or buy new:huh:

Yes i noticed some error's with your spelling.:rolleyes:

.......erm.........althought is a local term.....yes it is similar to although, but it has a silent T on the end..........:blush:

My first car was a crappy old Nova from outside the Netto at Sheffield lane top for £150 about 11 years ago. The steering wheel came off in my hand while I was driving once :o

all cars can break down anytime in there lives

things wear out due to abuse, lack of maintenance etc etc

they are made of metal so they rust

no one can predict when a fault will occur

i think the phrase you are looking for is caveat emptor.

always has been and always will be with regard 2nd hand cars, and buying brand new doesnt always give you no problems either.

god dont confuse him or her with latin :hihi::hihi:

.......erm.........althought is a local term.....yes it is similar to although, but it has a silent T on the end..........:blush:

I'll take your word for it.:):)