Has anyone applied for a job at the new Asda at Parson Cross

I heard they are making a loss already, maybe they should sack some of the security I have never seen so many security guards around the car park I went to buy some wine and had a massive row with a jumped up little kid saying I wasnt old enough lol im in my 30's anyway they made me put it back I will never go to that store again even though its on my doorstep, chapletown for the win have been shopping there for years and never had any problems.

Edited by rach73

..... I went to buy some wine and had a massive row with a jumped up little kid saying I wasnt old enough lol im in my 30's anyway they made me put it back I will never go to that store again even though its on my doorstep, chapletown for the win have been shopping there for years and never had any problems.

I don't know about the "little kid" that served you but your attitude is poor.

As in most shops selling alcohol, if the assistant thinks you look under 25, they can ask for identification. It doesn't matter how old you actually are, it only matters what the assistant thinks and if you have no ID they can refuse to serve you.

You may be in your 30's but you seem immature!

Everyone is entitled to there opinion even though it does not suit all, How ever immature its put and do not judge me by a few lines on a forum, if you ask me that is rather immature.

Edited by rach73