Has anyone applied for a job at the new Asda at Parson Cross

My other half applied, got through to the assesment 'asda magic', she thought she did ok at the event but unfortunately got an email on friday saying she had been unsuccessful, it stands for 6 months so she can't apply for asda during that period, looks like that will mean missing out on christmas temps they say will be advertised in september.

Yes I got turned down too applications finished on 28th june when I applied also advertising jobs for catch bar lane which is netto at moment but changing to asda.

I applied for Catchbar Lane, and Queens Road and expressed an interest at Chaucer. Didn't get the first two. Now can't apply for 6 months :rant:.

It is gonna be a 24 hour one, whoop it is literally few roads down from my home.

Much better then being ripped off by the local spar everytime I need a bit of milk, break and bacon :)

My other half applied, got through to the assesment 'asda magic', she thought she did ok at the event but unfortunately got an email on friday saying she had been unsuccessful, it stands for 6 months so she can't apply for asda during that period, looks like that will mean missing out on christmas temps they say will be advertised in september.

My other half applied and the same thing happened but she didn't even get the courtesy of an email. I would have thought they could have a least have the decency of responding. Did anyone get though to the 'next stage'?

i got told the only people who would get jobs at the asda at parson cross are the people who are claiming job seekers, or something along them lines

i agree, maybe it will stop them from sittin on there backside all day!

i agree, maybe it will stop them from sittin on there backside all day!
Not everyone on JSA sit on their backsides all day.

my son is on jobseekers and he applied for one and got turn down and we live on the cross and hes 20yrs old and they told him that he couldnt reapply for 6months.

me and my partner and many more people i know been for these jobs and same reply no thanks and looking at the replys on here we all got the same answer.....isit me or im i missing something???? at least 20 people now i know or seen on here and no joy for any

Not everyone on JSA sit on their backsides all day.

true but the majority do.....hence why this country is on its backside with handing benefits out to all the scrubbers, thats no disrespect to anyone thats on jsa just majority of people wont get a job, including my step brother, hes been on jsa for a year and wont get a friggin job cos hes lazy! hence my tax paying for paying for other people

been to asda magic today waitin to hear in next few days if i have been successfull :roll:figers cossed