Has anyone applied for a job at the new Asda at Parson Cross

Didnt look very hard then

http://stores.tesco-careers.com/

For your information, there are no vacancies advertised at the moment for Sheffield.

Try it yourself using your postcode!

For your information, there are no vacancies advertised at the moment for Sheffield.

Try it yourself using your postcode!

I know that, but Rich said there was nothing about recruitment on the tesco site. The link above proves otherwise. It just happens that they arent hiring for the new Sheffield store yet, but Im sure when they are, itll be on there.

I applied for the Asda New... but was unsuccesful.

when did you apply ? . I only applied on the 11th june ive not heard anything yet but i mightve been late applying as i dont know when they posted the jobs

Just to let you know that the jobs that were advertised that ended on the 14th of june were not for the parson cross asda, Sheffield NEW is the Handsworth store and has always been knows as that since it moved from Orgreave. The Parson Cross jobs only went online on the 14th and are on for another couple of weeks. Those jobs are Asda Chaucer Road.

Ah thanks for putting that I didnt know, I live in the middle of both stores so it doesnt make a difference either way for me luckily

when did you apply ? . I only applied on the 11th june ive not heard anything yet but i mightve been late applying as i dont know when they posted the jobs
Around 2 weeks ago I think.

99% of the adult population of Parson Cross have applied so I hear

I'm guessing the females as the males will be no use with hands down tracky bottoms !

:hihi:

Tried too but was mission impossible trying to find the application form.

Or here if you're a bit lazy... As long as the search isn't only valid for me

it was only valid for me. Use link above ;)

I applied, but because I can only work weekdays they wouldn't progress my application :(

For the new one, I think you're only 'stating your interest' at this time, and not officially applying. They'll probably be looking at this time for initial candidates who can work any time, then filling the gaps later