Has anyone applied for a job at the new Asda at Parson Cross

I was wondering if anyone has applied for the jobs for 16 hours that were advertised the other day on their website the closing date was the 14th June, I know its not even built yet but i was wondering if anyone had been offered an interview yet.

Friend of mine phoned for a application form and was told 10.000 people have applied for jobs there.

Friend of mine phoned for a application form and was told 10.000 people have applied for jobs there.

99% of the adult population of Parson Cross have applied so I hear

Know a few who have applied and been unsuccessful

I'd rather apply to the new Tesco in Saville St.. But I've applied for Supermarket work before and was told I was over-qualified, that was at the Co Op in Hillsborough.

I applied, got an email on the 15th saying I was unsuccessful :( at least they are letting people know.

Just to let you know that the jobs that were advertised that ended on the 14th of june were not for the parson cross asda, Sheffield NEW is the Handsworth store and has always been knows as that since it moved from Orgreave. The Parson Cross jobs only went online on the 14th and are on for another couple of weeks. Those jobs are Asda Chaucer Road.

i got told the only people who would get jobs at the asda at parson cross are the people who are claiming job seekers, or something along them lines

i got told the only people who would get jobs at the asda at parson cross are the people who are claiming job seekers, or something along them lines

This is incorrect. At no stage in the application process are you asked about benefits.

Just to let you know that the jobs that were advertised that ended on the 14th of june were not for the parson cross asda, Sheffield NEW is the Handsworth store and has always been knows as that since it moved from Orgreave. The Parson Cross jobs only went online on the 14th and are on for another couple of weeks. Those jobs are Asda Chaucer Road.

Really? I thought Sheffield NEW was Parson Cross one :( can't apply for the Parson Cross one now either because the assessment lasts for 6 months :(

I know this is off topic but I can't be bothered to make a new thread, anyone know when the applications open for the new Tesco? I've looked on Tesco.com but there's nothing on the site about recruitment.

I know this is off topic but I can't be bothered to make a new thread, anyone know when the applications open for the new Tesco? I've looked on Tesco.com but there's nothing on the site about recruitment.

Didnt look very hard then

http://stores.tesco-careers.com/