Where can I buy buckwheat flour in Sheffield?

Im making onion bhajis and need buckwheat flour, where can i buy it? Iv checked tesco but they dont do it.

:help:

Guest sibon

Waitrose sell it.

Are you sure that you don't mean Gram flour?

Its a recipe that iv got and it just says buckwheat flour. My friend said the same about gram flour iv never used either so i havnt got a clue to be honest.

Guest sibon
Its a recipe that iv got and it just says buckwheat flour. My friend said the same about gram flour iv never used either so i havnt got a clue to be honest.

There are quite a few buckwheat flour bhaji recipes online. I'll have to give it a go.

Buckwheat flour makes brilliant pancakes too, if the bhajis don't work out.

Gram flour is different- it's made from chickpeas. I got Buckwheat flour from Beanies :)

Im sure there are plenty of indian/asian shops in firvale etc or abbeydale rd area.

Every large tesco (ie not an Express) that I've been in sells buckwheat. It's not on the regular baking stand though -0 find the free from wheat stands that they have and it should be on there in a Dove Farm package.

Im making onion bhajis and need buckwheat flour, where can i buy it? Iv checked tesco but they dont do it.

iI have tried to buy it as well but couldn't find anywhere so I went on line via google Wasn't expensive

Wicker Herbal used to sell a variety of the more unusual flours but I can't remember whether they included buckwheat. Wicker Herbal near the central library/crucible rather than somewhere on the actual Wicker

Zed Wholefoods

3 Nether Edge Road, South Yorkshire, Sheffield S7 1RU

They certainley used to sell it !