Whats going on - I wanna scream !

Very few people in this country die of starvation, but very few people in Africa die of hyperthermia.

With fuel prices rising and very cold winters predicted, the next few years should sort out whether we are a third world country or not...

Not hard to perceive?

You don't like women, you don't like immigrants, you don't like foreigners?

Do you like anyone? :confused:

John X

:hihi::hihi: you really do have weak argument dont you:hihi: me i love women, real women:o immigrants legal ones fine...illegals not for a second, foreigners love em great food great hosptitality, all that have worked for me very good hard workers, whats not to like...now wheres your argument :suspect: oh but no i dont like people like you who think their libertarian opinions are the only way in the world:gag:

Very few people in this country die of starvation, but very few people in Africa die of hyperthermia.

With fuel prices rising and very cold winters predicted, the next few years should sort out whether we are a third world country or not...

Very good point Anna - fuel poverty amongst the old is rife in this country, and before everyone jumps and says they get fuel funding through the winter - yes some do, but not all, then again some old folk are too proud to claim it (unlike some) and actually die from hyperthermia, as I've said before the old are national treasures and need preserving, not sending to the 'dogs' keep the money here lets look after our own.

Chiild benefit ? are you an immigrant or something ? I've never received any 'child benefit' in my life, believe it or not there's more to life than receiving child benefit for the many children that immigrants have, though that is probably the reason why the immigrants have so many children - then send the money back to the third world hovel where they belong/came from !

You think only immigrants get child benefit? Everyone with children got child benefits! You seem to be a bit:loopy: and a bit racist!

You think only immigrants get child benefit? Everyone with children got child benefits! You seem to be a bit:loopy: and a bit racist!

No immigrants love having lots of kids for the child benefit they get, then they send the ££'s back to the 'hovels' where they came from, eh? what was that? Everyone got child benefits ?? ha ha - learn how to write in English boy, it should be, (everyone with children GETS child benefit) ha you can't even write in proper English :hihi::hihi::hihi:

No immigrants love having lots of kids for the child benefit they get, then they send the ££'s back to the 'hovels' where they came from, eh? what was that? Everyone got child benefits ?? ha ha - learn how to write in English boy, it should be, (everyone with children GETS child benefit) ha you can't even write in proper English :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Most of your posts, especially this one, are grammatical nightmare :hihi:

I wrote "got" because I believe they are changing it-fool

You said you didn't get child benefits now you are saying everyone gets them whilst claiming only immigrants have lots of children to get more child benefit.:loopy:

The same week we hear of multi million/billion pounds of yet MORE aid for developing countries, we hear that care homes for the elderly with dementia right here on SF's doorstep are most likely to close, is it just me or does anyone else sense there's something definitely wrong about this ? :mad:

Its just you I think because the twothings are not mutually exclusive.

:hihi::hihi: you really do have weak argument dont you:hihi:

Not really!

Anyone reading your recent posts would probably agree with me. :D

John X

Its just you I think because the twothings are not mutually exclusive.

Sorry you are very very wrong, you see you need to read previous quotes to see that it isn't just me :)

Most of your posts' date=' especially this one, are grammatical nightmare :hihi:[/quote']

Are grammatical nightmare ?? Are grammatical nightmare ??? ARE GRAMMATICAL NIGHTMARE ???? lol - It should be 'are a grammatical nightmare' you muppet - case of 'pot kettle black' springs to mind here muwhahahaha :hihi: