The new Asda on Manor Top

Whats everyone think to the Netto changing to an Asda?!:love:

Do you know Walmart who own ASDA take out life insurance policies on their staff. They make money from the deaths of their staff. Even in some cases whilst the family of the deceased has been left with nothing. Walmart, a true family company.

Asda has bought Netto out, so no doubt their prices will be going up :-(

I think it is brilliant !

Do you know Walmart who own ASDA take out life insurance policies on their staff. They make money from the deaths of their staff. Even in some cases whilst the family of the deceased has been left with nothing. Walmart, a true family company.

Where did you get that information from, sounds pretty callous.

Clearly not, as I have shocked my work colleagues with that information.

Granted they don't do it anymore. A few law suits saw to that but it's just the fact that they have and would again if they could.

It will soon be the largest supermarket in the country.

Asda has bought Netto out, so no doubt their prices will be going up :-(

Well since Asda have been bought by Netto, I think it is safe to assume that Netto prices will be changing to...erm, Asda prices.

Lets hope it attracts a nicer clientele who are priced out of the shop. Last time I was in the Manor Top one, a little scumbag smashed a window on his way out.

Well since Asda have been bought by Netto, I think it is safe to assume that Netto prices will be changing to...erm, Asda prices.

Lets hope it attracts a nicer clientele who are priced out of the shop. Last time I was in the Manor Top one, a little scumbag smashed a window on his way out.

Netto have been purchased by Walmart, the same company that purchased ASDA.

Granted they don't do it anymore. A few law suits saw to that but it's just the fact that they have and would again if they could.

It will soon be the largest supermarket in the country.

Supermarkets are taking over this country. I live within walking distance of 3 superstores which are all open 24 hours. There is a big space recently vacated on our main road, big enough for a Tesco Express, I really hope not but they are everywhere you turn.

Supermarkets are taking over this country. I live within walking distance of 3 superstores which are all open 24 hours. There is a big space recently vacated on our main road, big enough for a Tesco Express, I really hope not but they are everywhere you turn.

I must admit I did argue that they were very good at business but it is starting to get a bit much. It won't change though. People love convenience, no matter what it costs.