Any suggestion for good password recording software?

Hope you can usderstand that i do just want to seek more useful and powerful help for my decision-making. I am so sorry and sad that you think i am spamming...

If it just for passwords to login to websites then have a look at Lastpass, but it sounds like you wish to record all activity on your PC then you need a keylogger.

:)also thank you

Evernote is one of the good ones, I think.

You can use it to log your passwords, websites, etc.

Ok, i will have a look about this. Thank you

How about just remembering the password for a Gmail email address and then emailing yourself all your passwords to store in a Googledoc?

It's worked for me for the last 10 years.

I use Lastpass. I've paid for the year so it transfers across to my Android phone too.

How is it spamming? All the forums are relevant to the OPs question? Surely it's better to get advice from as many sources as possible before making a decision?

I'll respond to this in a few days if the thread is still here.

Do you think the OP is not spamming or are you undecided?

Hope you can usderstand that i do just want to seek more useful and powerful help for my decision-making. I am so sorry and sad that you think i am spamming...

Perhaps, to demonstrate your good faith, you could remove all links from your posts ;-)

Do you think the OP is not spamming or are you undecided?

Doesn't seem to be to me.

Perhaps, to demonstrate your good faith, you could remove all links from your posts ;-)

All? The OP's only posted one link.:confused:

Thank you for your advice, I will consider all of your precious views and then make the best choice for me. Many thanks.

thank you for your advice, i will consider all of your precious views and then make the best choice for me. Many thanks.

01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101100