Indonesia in pictures

I wondered if some members may wish to see the odd photo of Indonesia.

All taken by my sweet self.

Doublebass2.jpg

P6030023.jpg

P5240009.jpg

P5230119.jpg

P5230120.jpg

Now THAT'S how to transport a Double Bass! Great photography, have you tried any of them in black and white?

The photos are a few of thousands. Now and again I get a good one. Been lucky lately so the above are all from the last couple of weeks.

I write a demi blog on another forum based around photos of what I see here.

I've never bothered trying anything much more than adding the odd title but perhaps I'l try to find a photography course around here. A few people from another forum are planning a day out in old town, Jakarta in the next week or so. I'm hoping to get a few tips.

Motorbikes and a KFC bucket in one photo...

P5060006.jpg

P5010069.jpg

Edited by upinwath

Motorbikes and a KFC bucket in one photo...

I have photos of KFC delivery out here. All the food shops do delivery and it's always by motorbike. It's the cheapest way to get the food around and they beats the traffic jams.

You live in Indonesia Fred? :o

For the last 4 years or so.

I have photos of KFC delivery out here. All the food shops do delivery and it's always by motorbike. It's the cheapest way to get the food around and they beats the traffic jams.

And then you post on sheffieldforum of an evening.

And then you post on sheffieldforum of an evening.

It's just short of 8am out here. I'm quite lucking in I only work five, half days each week so it allows me lots of free time to do whatever I wish.

I like to carry my camera and toy with snapshots.

It's just short of 8am out here. I'm quite lucking in I only work five, half days each week so it allows me lots of free time to do whatever I wish.

I like to carry my camera and toy with snapshots.

You sound very bored to me.

You have to be joking. not enough hours in the day. I'm just relaxing before my breakfast gets delivered then I'll pop off to do a bit of shopping, camera in tow, before setting up my private cinema and getting the maids' room ready for their arrival next week.

Perhaps swimming later.

I bought a small step through Yamaha a few weeks ago. I rather like to use my mountain bike but the scooter is handy for getting places fast.

Jakarta traffic is terrible so it's by far the best transport. Bikes have been described as king of the road out here by I tend to think of them as rats. Like rats, there are millions of them and they get everywhere.

motorbikeparking.jpg

But loads of people don't carry waterproofs so, when it rains, they run for cover.

shelterfromrain.jpg

Wath... I bet i would enjoy looking at every single one of your 1000's of pictures. Especially if they had a brief description. I find it fascinating tbh.