Printed carrier bags with company logo in sheffield

Not holding much hope here ,as I know it's very short notice , but thought I'd ask if anyone knew where in sheffield i could get

some carrier bags with a company logo printed on for this coming monday

(20th June) . Quantity would depend on price but we only really need a few hundred

Thank you so much

I'll give them a try

:)

post deleted

Edited by Ceiling Fan
n/a

How about 1click print on eccelsall road or tshirtprints on london road. I've used both, not sure if they do bags, but worth an ask, good prices, good quality, good results and ETA

Give Bag it Don't bin it a call. They are on Carlisle Street. They do all kinds of printing on canvas type bags and have done a couple of quick turn round jobs for us. Don't have the number at hand but you should find it with Google.

No chance, the lead time is weeks or even months especially if you want them cheap assuming you mean plastic? Ring these guys they'll be able to help either way:

Lincol & Lowes, Upper Allen St, Sheffield , S3 7GW Tel: 0114 276 2662

Ok, how about this for a quick alternative?

Paper bags, and use a company stamp (or get one made)... or create some design yourself?

Just an idea...

If the OP can't so something as simple as find a screen printer, there is little hope for her company or her job.

YELLOW PAGES

Post the name of your company so posters can avoid using a bunch of useless sods.