Rods and Reels Needed

Can anyone suggest any good cheap Marker rods and float rods?

Also come cheap reels as i need 3 but i just dont know where to look for cheap ones, iv seen cheap Shimano reels £24.99 but im not sure on them.

if a cheap reel lets you down it could cost you the fish of a lifetime. i'd rather have something decent knowing it's going to last. i've got a couple of shimano aspire reels for feeder work and they are brilliant.

I would echo charliewag. however if you need cheap then decathalon has some really cheap stuff. They often have better quality stuff in - managed to get a lovely shimano exage spinning reel with spare spools for not very much.

Im willing to pay, i mean climax i doing offeres for float rods with shimano hyperloop HL2500RB reels for £39.99 but then its marker rod and then 2 more reels but marker rod obvsly wanting something powerfull for a reel and same for my spod rod.

pro logic reels from climax there spot on for what you want

a good place for cheap reels is go outdoors, i always knew they sold fishing stuff but always thought it would be mickey mouse gear, how wrong was i. they do cheap brands but also do shimano, fox, browning etc good prices and good stuff, this also applys for decathalon, they do good makes aswel. ive got a shimano 8000 aero which is a dream to use. ive got 2 browning hybrid bf640 aswel. they are the smoothest reels ive ever used. always get the best reels as affordable, like charliewag says, a dodgey reel could turn a good day bad