Whats the best andriod phone

I was split between the Galaxy SII and the Sensation and went with the Sensation because of the better battery life, build quality, screen resolution and Sense amongst other things.

I'm sure everything's debatable but I easily get 1.5 days of good usage and with it's gorilla glass screen and aluminium back doesnt feel like flimsy plastic which works for me and I'd highly recommend it. In fact after playing with mine my Mrs made the jump and got one after previously hating things with touchscreens and saying she'd never go near one, she loves hers now.

According me Samsung Galaxy S II is best android phone. Also, It is boasts a beautiful display and a thin design.With a dual-core processor, the Gingerbread accessory delivers fast performance, as able-bodied as acceptable array life. Camera quality is excellent.

I have had a Galaxy S II for two weeks,after upgrading from a 3GS, and I am very pleased with it.In many respects it puts the Apple to shame.

motorola defy..great fone..

I have had a Galaxy S II for two weeks,after upgrading from a 3GS, and I am very pleased with it.In many respects it puts the Apple to shame.

Sheffield Forum NEEDS a "LIKE" button :D

And Facebook needs a DISLIKE button. ;)

As I understand it, the Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC EVO 3D and LG Optimus 3D, are generally considered the most powerful phones. Now what is the "best" phone is a far more complicated argument.

Some might say the SE Xperia Mini Pro is the best phone because its relatively small, has a qwerty keyboard and a decent single-core CPU. Personally I'm not a fan of the Galaxy S2 because I do not like super thin phones, they are harder to hold.

So what is the "best" phone entirely depends on what your priorities are.

Samsung galaxy s

Hows that 'better' than the Galaxy S II then?

what is the best apps for android .

lol we are still looking..lol