Police interceptors in Sheffield

How did they manage to have insufficient evidence about them plants and electric meter? :loopy:

That's exactly what we thought!

I can only think its either the way they gained access, but they were let in by the defendent, so the evidence gathered was inadmissible or they couldn't link the defendent to the flat ie. no name on tenent agreement and/or rent book.

I can only think its either the way they gained access, but they were let in by the defendent, so the evidence gathered was inadmissible or they couldn't link the defendent to the flat ie. no name on tenent agreement and/or rent book.

If the defendant let them in of course the evidence is admissable.

Do you know what, I couldn't understand that! All them plants and equipment, proof that electric meter had been bypassed, what more evidence did they need. Another example of crime paying

You couldn't make it up, Could you. at the risk of sounding like a Daily Mail reader, the criminals must be laughing at the system :loopy:

the grower probably turned over on some other people higher up in the chain so charges may have been dropped or reduced for that person.

Thanks mods for pulling my post but why keep it going?there was not any thing on it that wasnt said on the program.:loopy:

Insufficent evidence, it makes you laugh all the equipment and crops in the loft and yet nothing happens, no wonder people will try and get away with it, and bypassing the electric meter as well!

I bet they have got another Farm up and running already.

i think u need more plants for a conviction

Jimmy a friend of mine got convicted for one. Only a £45 fine like, but still.

The bit I found amusing, was the lad that was followed into the petrol station in Rotherham, and then continued to deny he was the driver, even though he'd already been spotted by the police. I lost count on how many times he said he wasn't the driver, even when the copper said it was on the cctv. Honestly, do these people think that the police were born yesterday?

Seen them filming on Prince of Wales road today, at about 2pm. They had pulled a Clio

The bit I found amusing, was the lad that was followed into the petrol station in Rotherham, and then continued to deny he was the driver, even though he'd already been spotted by the police. I lost count on how many times he said he wasn't the driver, even when the copper said it was on the cctv. Honestly, do these people think that the police were born yesterday?

The bit I found amusing was when PC Bullivant came and checked the CCTV and referred to him as the Peter Andre look a like. !!!!:bigsmile: