Police interceptors in Sheffield

what pigs me off is that these documentaries make 'stars' of these low-lifes. It's the sort of thing that gives them more cred with their equally dumb yob pals.

had posted that it annoys me to death tho we are paying for the coppers/helicopter etc, which cant be cheap, time and time again for these people to re-offend over and over. sniper needed.

We're always seen as being the nations scroats - whats new? In 2008 I went on a royal caribbean cruise and a lady from London asked where I was from and when I told her she put her hand over her mouth turned away and winced, I think its good that at least other people have opinions about us, you could be from somewhere like Loughborough or Nuneaton or Rugby (yawn) then you'd go unnoticed, as they say bad publicity is better than none at all.

We should embrace our place as the national champions of Scroatsville and long may it continue :)

It were weren't it.

Channel 5 has its own iplayer?

If not youtube soon enough I'd imagine..

http://www.channel5.com/demandfive

Edited by Rich
Making link better

I think it was wrong to merge these 2 threads. I appreciate that they both have something to do with the Ch5 show Police Interceptors but the later thread was more about how some people show Sheffield in a bad way.

We're always seen as being the nations scroats - whats new? In 2008 I went on a royal caribbean cruise and a lady from London asked where I was from and when I told her she put her hand over her mouth turned away and winced, I think its good that at least other people have opinions about us, you could be from somewhere like Loughborough or Nuneaton or Rugby (yawn) then you'd go unnoticed, as they say bad publicity is better than none at all.

We should embrace our place as the national champions of Scroatsville and long may it continue :)

:D

unfortunately true!

Meh, if the show had been set in Leeds they would've been seen as God's gift!... Oh yeah! D'oh! It's the BBC (and to a certain extent, ITV) which are Leeds biased in't it? :D

Why was the copper hoovering out the car? He should have been out catching burglars. Get some cleaners in to look after the domestics! :roll:

they should issue them some new offroad bikes, would be easier than tear arsing around the manor in an evo10 that cant fit thro the many blocked off roads, its a bikers dream playground.

cheaper to equip the copter with a small mini gun i think? :-)

Meh, if the show had been set in Leeds they would've been seen as God's gift!... Oh yeah! D'oh! It's the BBC (and to a certain extent, ITV) which are Leeds biased in't it? :D

Why do people keep thinking the programme was on the BBC??????

Its cringe worthy TV isn't it? Hope the police haters on this forum take note and see the sort of people they have to deal with......

Cringe worthy alright, but we'll probably disagree about the reaason.

4 cop cars and a police helicopter to catch two little scroats off roading on a couple of bikes? (They were riding on rough ground until being chased by cops.)

The commentary made it sound as though they'd just arrested the great train robbers. For the sort of money this must have cost they could have arrested the great train robbers....

Is it just me that wants my taxes paid to actually catch real criminals rather than daft kids and motorists.