Police interceptors in Sheffield

Good show last night. I was really hoping that scumbag Mondeo passenger had his arm severely damaged when the car hit the door.

And I think the couple who didn't want to pay their taxi fare should get plenty of pizza deliveries and taxis as retribution!

can I admit a guilty secret? I was cheering like heck when the police car clouted that geezer. I was willing him to be knocked out. :blush:

Does anyone know the reason why the last 2 episodes were repeats?

Was it just a "best of"?

Its a shame some of the people featured aren't members on here. That guy fixing the red Peugeot 307 mouthing at the police for confiscating "his" bike which was being ridden illegally by his kid has a lot to answer.

Was it just a "best of"?

Its a shame some of the people featured aren't members on here. That guy fixing the red Peugeot 307 mouthing at the police for confiscating "his" bike which was being ridden illegally by his kid has a lot to answer.

I know where he lives ;). It was only only a week before that episode was aired that me and my friend were talking about the scumbags moving into that area and then they appeared on TV!

It just shows how areas go downhill so quickly......

There never used to be any trouble or police cars around here 5 years ago and now they are all over! They just move the scum into decent areas for them to ruin that area as well.

I know where he lives ;). It was only only a week before that episode was aired that me and my friend were talking about the scumbags moving into that area and then they appeared on TV!

It just shows how areas go downhill so quickly......

There never used to be any trouble or police cars around here 5 years ago and now they are all over! They just move the scum into decent areas for them to ruin that area as well.

is that the divs on spinkhill road who got caught? he was caught riding all over the estate on a bike and recalled to prison?

the family look like a right set of tramps and deserved everything they got, the father set a nice example as mentioned having a pop at the police for having the temerity to nick his untaxed, illegal prison wagging scum son! settee in their front garden summed it up! :hihi:

also liked the one with the very large coloured guy squaring upto pc mac! asked him if it was a film of little n large! lol credit due the police, didnt bite and made him back down without having to jump him