Fox Pub (ex), Fox Hill Road, S6

Hi my name is mick am the landlord of the fox and hounds .I am a family man myself and under no circumstance condole any voilence at all.The pub reopened sept last year and have no trouble at all.

let me be clear when someone is barred from this pub they are barred for life and that means life.

the person who did this attack the first time he had come in the pub and it will be his last ,he doesnt live in the area parson cross so ive heard.he was sobber and only the fact he booked it from here and walked on to Lyminster road .we have helped the police to catch this person and would do so again let me be clear.

this is a family pub and under no circumstances was the pub to blame only the person who did this mindless act.

i invite u to come and see the pub and have a drink with me .

mick

Hi Mick

Still not been in despite my threats to. Hope all going well and hope to see you and Dawn soon xxx

Ps it's Karen btw

Is this posted in the right thread seems to be a bit missing from the story

please note this is not a advert so yes it is posted in the right place .

In the light of the poor taxi driver a bad injury and losing a eye from a mindless person the above posts are about thugs so yes.

Hi Mick

Still not been in despite my threats to. Hope all going well and hope to see you and Dawn soon xxx

Ps it's Karen btw

hi karen , yes we not seen you bout time u bought ya family for a meal .

mick x

please note this is not a advert so yes it is posted in the right place .

In the light of the poor taxi driver a bad injury and losing a eye from a mindless person the above posts are about thugs so yes.

no where in the post is this mentioned it is all clear now

no where in the post is this mentioned it is all clear now

Thanks glad you understand

Went in the old Fox once and hated the place.

Since Mick took over the rebranded "Fox & Hounds" I've made the place my local. I used to be a regular in The Pheasant down the road but it attracts the wrong uns now and the prices are quite frankly, a joke.

Well done on everything you've achieved at the F&H Mick. We appreciate the idiot with the taxi driver was nothing to do with the pub.

i live less than 100 yards from the pheasant yet i never go in the place. i'd rather walk up the hill to the fox and hounds which is a far better pub.

Thank you for your comments, myself dawn and all the staff work hard so that people can enjoy having a drink with family members young and old in a friendly environment .

mick

Hi Mick,

I don't live in the area, but we were looking to view a house just round the corner from the pub, but I'm not sure whether it would be a good idea to move there or not. I wonder if you can tell me what the grassed area is at the back of the pub, to the right, as the house overlooks this. Does that land belong to the pub? I have heard good things about the carvery, by the way! Cheers!

Thanks for your email Hayes, I wasn't able to reply as you need to have made 5 posts in the forum in order to send a private message. You were right about the house we were going to view, and also very helpful. Many thanks.