Jimmy Crawford singer

Does anybody remember Jimmy Crawford i saw him as a kid singing in the Bandstand in Ecclesfield Park. Was he a big star? the girls were going daft!! its something i've always wondered about.

theres been a couple of discussions on here about him already

Loads about Jimmy on here, use the search forum.

I think Joe Cocker sang on that same bandstand when he was Vance Arnold (circa 1965)and the Avengers. There should be a blue plaque on it.

i knew jimmy crawford[real name ron lindsey]he was a friend of the uncle of an ex girlfriend back in the 60s-his band was the jimmy crawford 4-they were pretty big back then-did lots of comedy as well as singing,in fact i'm sure they once had a top 20 hit-last time i saw em was @ the batley variety club & they were brilliant.

i knew jimmy crawford[real name ron lindsey]he was a friend of the uncle of an ex girlfriend back in the 60s-his band was the jimmy crawford 4-they were pretty big back then-did lots of comedy as well as singing,in fact i'm sure they once had a top 20 hit-last time i saw em was @ the batley variety club & they were brilliant.

Jimmy Crawfords recording of 'I Love How You Love Me' reached number 18 in the charts on 09/12/1961.