Asda Handsworth, disabled bays being misused.

Have noticed the bays full and the driver always seems to be about 30 stone,maybe thats classed as disabled.As for B and Q you have to park miles from the door as there's that many disabled bays.

Has it ever occurred to you that a disability might mean they aren't able to move around or take much exercise and that might be why they're overweight. ie., it's happened because of their disability and not the cause of it?

Parent and child bays are so you have room to get the child out..and pram...and do so safely.I have seen disabled people parking in these spaces when all their bays are taken!

Maybe if you are disabled you require a little extra room to get out of the car. Ever thought about that. As for mother and child bays, why do they need a wide parking spot. Pushchair is usualy kept in the boot, not in the passenger compartment.

Regards

Angel.

As for mother and child bays, why do they need a wide parking spot. Pushchair is usualy kept in the boot, not in the passenger compartment.

Regards

Angel.

They may need extra space to take the car seat out.

Maybe if you are disabled you require a little extra room to get out of the car. Ever thought about that. As for mother and child bays, why do they need a wide parking spot. Pushchair is usualy kept in the boot, not in the passenger compartment.

Regards

Angel.

Have you ever tried getting a modern travel system in the boot of a smaller car? I'm lucky mine's just big enough, and I mean just, but a lot of people have to put them in the cabin.

The main point though is room to get the child out. Child spaces stop the idiots that park within inches of the car door making it impossible.

How can a physical disability be invisible? One that effects mobility?

M.s, Fibromyalgia. Many more I am sure

What is it with people and parking. If they get a notice (I'm perfectly aware they're not fines) they cry blue murder about how it's these nasty companies that are robbing the common man and they should all be shot at dawn. Yet someone stays in a disabled bay and they're now wanting parking companies to do something. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Seriously I've never known such mardy arses as motorists who are parking. Nothing lazier, mardier or plain pathetic than a motorist.

What people forget is that disabled spaces on private land don't exist in the sense they do on public land. They are in affect just another space and have no legal status.

What people forget is that disabled spaces on private land don't exist in the sense they do on public land. They are in affect just another space and have no legal status.

Not even out of courtesy and respect for people who are less mobile?

Not even out of courtesy and respect for people who are less mobile?

I am not saying that.just saying they dont legally exist

I am not saying that.just saying they dont legally exist

No one said they did. Because they aren't legally enforceable though you are suggesting anyone can use them. You will likely back track but that's what you were getting at. Tell you what if disabled people don't deserve the bays then perhaps you can explain to me why they don't on Wednesday. You are still going to centretainment on Wednesday aren't you? I'll meet you there if you want and you can explain to me why as a disabled person I shouldn't be given a little help in the form of an extra foot either side to exit my vehicle.

Motorists are such lazy, selfish *****.

Sorry but I wasn't getting at that so please don't try and put words in my.mouth.

I have opinions in the matter but to stay PC I shall not repeat them on here.however I am.not saying you don't deserve the extra space......

Well with so many Ricky Tomlinsons, along with the plethora of Chardonnay Mercedes's and their little treasures, they might as well make 90% of the car park into disabled bays.