My Photography .. Take a look!

Really :o Thanks :D It sounds really good I would love to do something like that to be honest. That sounds easy then its better when your in control asking the questions did you have to make a portfolio up or something? That's really good well done and good luck :D That really does sound amazing and that's good that you have all the copy rights. It sounds like a really good job too! and thanks again :D x

Keeley

apply for the job.. ill guarantee they will get back to you :) yeah the interview was role play .. i took a portfolio but there more interested in you as a person rather that your work which surprised me :) just bare it in mind hun... i was 1st told about it when i was 16 and its not till now that im doing it :) all the best

nat x

I might before I leave college as I still have another year left on this course oh cool, and okay yes that is surprising to be honest I will do it sounds good :D

Thanks again

Keeley

Well done some great photos although I would like to have seen the foxgloves at the beginning in colour rather than black & white

They are in colour further down the page if you take another look!

Thanks

Keeley

Hi my link has been updated again :D

Hi Keeley really love your pictures, I am looking for someone to take me a pic of some landscapes around Burbage and Stannage Edge so that I can have one put on a canvas for my hubby for his birthday. He's a climber and so me and my family spends most of the time out in the peaks and love its vastness and everchanging lights and feel of space and really want to capture this in a photo. I've tried to get one myself but with a small digital basic camera really don;t have the equipment or skills to capture the image.

Would you be able to help or have any pics on file of this area that I may take a lok at?

Please get in touch if you think you could help (07908 737194)

Mrs G Fletcher

I've Pm you Mrs G Fletcher :) !

You can keep detail in the sky without using ND grads if you are happy to do a bit of post-processing and create a tone-mapped or HDR image.

The best way to do this is to bracket your exposures - so you take 5 pictures at 2 stop intervals (-4, -2, 0, +2, +4) and blend them together.

So faced with a sunny scene you might shoot

1/2000 f16 (4 stops under)

1/500 f16 (2 stops under)

1/125 f16 ('correct')

1/30 f16 (2 stops over)

1/8 f16 (4 stops over)

you can get software to blend them for you (HDRtist for Mac is good, as is gtpsfgui - there will be windows versions) or you can do it yourself in Photoshop. I believe the newer versions have automated tools to do it for you.

If you shoot RAW files you can get a decent result from a single image, which is obviously useful if you are shooting a moving subject or portrait.

EDIT - meant to say you can see the effect here Beating the Bulldogs (not my pictures, sadly!)

This is great advice and HDR Photography is a great way to deal with scenes which have a large contrast in them.

Hi,

I will try this I just thought I would let you all know I've updated my Flickr as I've been out this afternoon taking photos.

Let me know what you think :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52270857@N07/

Thanks again

Keeley

Edited by KeeleyF
Updated my link again from photo's from this weekend

Hi keeley :)

I've been flicking through your images on flickr and they are really good!

i'm a A level photography student and i'm looking for a new camera, i was just wondering what camera you have cause the quality of your images are really nice :)