Private medical assessment advice.

Hello all, wonder if you can help.

To cut a very long story short, due to my gp being very unhelpful and wanting to charge £100 for a gp report (requested by the citizens advice bureau for my dla appeal) I want to get a private medical assessment and report so I can present it for the tribunal.

Any advice on places to go to have one and how much it would cost please will be appreciated,

Thanks LL x

just a note of advice a private doctor note might not be of any use as its not independant if i were you id ask if they would send you for a free medical assesment and then go private if the findings dont go your way.

My Solicitor sent me to see a private consultant. When l got to the medical bit they said as the consultant had been paid to write the report I was told it was a pack of lies, when it was'nt so its not a good route to go.

the same happend to a person i was looking after like i said let the dla send you and go from there