Please, Give the NSPCC a few ££ a month to stop cruelty

Or just ring the police.

Thats what they are there for.

Why would giving some charity money do anything about little Tommy Tims down the road getting walloped by daddy after a night on the ale and hookers?

No, its crap.

Phone the police.

In case anyone needs to know the number its 999.

Child abuse needs constant specalist focus from dedicated people, The police force can't provide that.

Child abuse needs constant specalist focus from dedicated people' date=' The police force can't provide that.[/quote']

Then the nspcc should say that in their ad's.

Instead they ask for money.

Don't like the ad? change the channel simple really.

I dont like the ad, i dont like the message, i dont like their tactics.

Charities are a multi billion dollar industry. We need to keep them in jobs or the children/old people/Africans will die.

Child abuse needs constant specalist focus from dedicated people' date=' The police force can't provide that.[/quote']

Isn't that why Social Services for children exist? Why are we 'apparently' relying upon a charity to do something which should be funded by the state? I would have said child abuse/cruelty/neglect should be higher up the priority list than, I don't know, papering a government owned flat in London? Doesn't the existance of such a charity say an awful lot about our society?

What exactly can the NSPCC do when a child is being abused ?

Stop fighting in wars that are none of our business, stop giving aid to countries that are so rich that they themselves are aid givers, stop paying millions of pounds in compensation to public sector workers sacked for gross incompetence, stop paying benefits to people that have no intention of ever working, stop paying child allowance for immigrants children that do not reside in the UK.

That is just the tip of the iceberg, we might just be able to afford to look out for children in danger if the powers that be stopped throwing money down the drain.

Isn't that why Social Services for children exist? Why are we 'apparently' relying upon a charity to do something which should be funded by the state? I would have said child abuse/cruelty/neglect should be higher up the priority list than, I don't know, papering a government owned flat in London? Doesn't the existance of such a charity say an awful lot about our society?

Yes personally I would rather that more money and recources went into the state run social service's, Not just leave it to the police like the dopey OP who probably dislikes the NSPCC because there is often black and brown children in their ad campaigns :roll:

It is a charity like you said, you don't have to contribute a penny. I'd hate to see you complain if you were forced to pay by additional tax if the service was provided by the police / gov etc.

Yes personally I would rather that more money and recources went into the state run social service's' date=' Not just leave it to the police like the dopey [b']OP who probably dislikes the NSPCC because there is often black and brown children in their ad campaigns[/b] :roll:

Do you know something I don't about the OP because that's rather an odd and presumptious thing to say about someone if not. Nothing in this thread to suggest he doesn't like 'black or brown children' as you put it.