Catering firm/burger van

Hi all

I need a burger van/catering for an event I am organising. The event is in Dinnington in early July. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations?

I am after decent burgers, bacon butties, tea, coffee etc.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

I cant find/remember the name but there is a firm Nr Derby that has at least 12 trailers going up and down the M1, I've seen them setting out on a sunday morning on a few occaisions when i've been coming back from events myelf. A big player like that might be your best bet at relitivly short notice, particularly if its weekend work. Having said all that if you dont need it for a Sunday, go to oldcotes (which what, 10 mins from Dinnington ?) car boot sale theres loads on there the last time I went, and get some prices and see what sort of kit they have etc.

Obvioulsy the last bit is no good if your event is on a Sunday, although they might know other reputable companies.

Have a drive out to PDisrict as several park up there

Go to Oldcoates car boot Sunday morning and see if you like any of those food vans. They are only a stones throw from Dinnington. I think someone has burger vans who lives on the edge of Dinnington and Laughton. You can see their vans on their drive as they are at the end of the houses at Breck lane, Dinnington.