Sunbed home hire - S20

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a sunbed for a couple of weeks to use at home? S20 area.

Thanks

Rapid Tan Centre · 01246 435583

9 Church Street, Eckington · Sheffield

In House Tanning Agency · 0114 287 6076

26 Portland Avenue, Aston · Sheffield

Please don't do it! My son-in-law died two years ago with Malignant Melanoma aged 39. It is a horrific disease and he suffered terribly. My daughter was left a widow at 34 years with two kids aged 15 months and four years. He didn't even use sunbeds. PLEASE THINK AGAIN!

Please don't do it! My son-in-law died two years ago with Malignant Melanoma aged 39. It is a horrific disease and he suffered terribly. My daughter was left a widow at 34 years with two kids aged 15 months and four years. He didn't even use sunbeds. PLEASE THINK AGAIN!

I second what you say as I am going through treatment for melanoma and never used sunbeds either. If you could see the mess that been left behind on my foot you would never again think a tan is worth being disfigured for life. Please please don't risk it

I second what you say as I am going through treatment for melanoma and never used sunbeds either. If you could see the mess that been left behind on my foot you would never again think a tan is worth being disfigured for life. Please please don't risk it

I have 'hammered' sunbeds for years now (not been on one for two years though) and i have very bad damage and premature ageing to my skin and my advice to anyone is don't use them, they are very high powered and take all the elasticity and moisture out of your skin-i consider myself VERY lucky that i haven't had skin cancer and its not a very nice feeling when you see women the same age as you, looking a lot younger :(

I hit the sunbeds too went on them every day until I had a cancer scare a few year back.

I just use a tanning cream now and spraytan I have heard is good.