Help In a rush some advice needed thanks

Hi I posted on here a few days ago but was now needing some more help.

we have been renting a property for over a year thinking that we where buying it when we sold ours, but the bloke who owns the house has now said he wants to move I it him self, so we are now having to move back in our old 2bed house with 2kid so we are trying to do it up and turn it back into a 3bedroom before we move.

The houses was origanaly a 3bedroom but When we bought it it had been changed into a 2bedroom house with big bathroom so we have been trying to find ways to get any extra bedroom for my little boy we have looked at doing the loft but think it will cost to much so we are now looking at moving the bathroom to the front of the propertie where it was originally but when we looked into it the toilet was never upstairs in the bathroom it was down stairs so we are now having to look into having a soil stack put into the main drain does anyone know what kind of money it would cost to do this? the other houses have there bathroom on the front so there soil stack is on the front into the main drain.

The other thing is cause we are on about moving the bathroom if we can we will also be needing some new windows but some of the windows will have to be bricked up a bit as they are to big and another may need to be a bit bigger not sure yet but was wanting to know if anyone can recommend anyone good but not over priced on a budget as we are having to do so much. Thanks so much Would be grateful for some info in a real rush to get it all done before we get kicked out.:confused:

Hi I posted on here a few days ago but was now needing some more help.

we have been renting a property for over a year thinking that we where buying it when we sold ours, but the bloke who owns the house has now said he wants to move I it him self, so we are now having to move back in our old 2bed house with 2kid so we are trying to do it up and turn it back into a 3bedroom before we move.

The houses was origanaly a 3bedroom but When we bought it it had been changed into a 2bedroom house with big bathroom so we have been trying to find ways to get any extra bedroom for my little boy we have looked at doing the loft but think it will cost to much so we are now looking at moving the bathroom to the front of the propertie where it was originally but when we looked into it the toilet was never upstairs in the bathroom it was down stairs so we are now having to look into having a soil stack put into the main drain does anyone know what kind of money it would cost to do this? the other houses have there bathroom on the front so there soil stack is on the front into the main drain.

The other thing is cause we are on about moving the bathroom if we can we will also be needing some new windows but some of the windows will have to be bricked up a bit as they are to big and another may need to be a bit bigger not sure yet but was wanting to know if anyone can recommend anyone good but not over priced on a budget as we are having to do so much. Thanks so much Would be grateful for some info in a real rush to get it all done before we get kicked out.:confused:

Hi, I'd be happy to visit to look at the soil stack/ bathroom to offer you advice, and could bring the window fitter and joiner which we use on our jobs to look at the other work at the same time. I'd then be happy to provide you with a free no obligation quote to carry out the required work. If you'd like to arrange a visit please give me a call on 07581193693

Regards

Dan