Stannington Carnival 2011

This year's carnival is to be held on 9th July on the playing fields and in Lomas Hall as usual. There are still a few stalls available for rent. This is one of the most popular carnivals in Sheffield in terms of numbers of people attending and we host over 100 stalls plus bouncy castles, entertainment, competitions, displays and many others.

Please pm me for details of how to book a stall.

Hi

I have my nieces up that weekend (7 and 5) and was planning to bring them to the carnival. I've not been before so I was trying to find a bit more details about it to see how long they'll be entertained for - can you point me in the right direction?. Also are there competitions for the kids to enter?

Thanks!

Hi,

Do you have a face painter?

I am a local face painter. I have just done Heeley City Farm festival.

Please pm me or contact me on 07547539477

We'll be closing the shop to attend this year, cant wait to show some of our products...

I have had to give my stall up at the Stannington Festival this Saturday. It was in the Lomas field in the Park and I think it is a five metre square plot.

If anyone wants to use it, get in touch with me on a private message. If you are a private or business user, you can transfer the £25 cost to me, but if you are a charity I will pass it on to you for FREE!!

I need to know pretty soon so I can pass the Organisers details onto who I think is the best candidate. She felt it was best that I got a replacment for the stall myself.

Thanks

Glenys

Hi how do i get to this event and what is the postcode? :help:

Its the north side of the City in the Sheffield 6 area.

Go out of town centre towards hillsbro on the penistone Rd (A62) and turn left after the Morrisons and B&Q units. Go ahead through small roundabout and straight through lights towards Malin Bridge. When you get to the one way system (tram stop) take the 2nd left which is a fork to the left. Keep up there till high rise flats and at Sportsman pub turn right. Park is at top of hill. Tahdah!!

Stall has been taken by the way. Thanks Yvonne hope all goes OK

It was a brilliant day, really enjoyed it, look forward to the next one :D

Hi,

just wanted to know if you had a stall availabe??!!

We do glitter tattoo's - fun safe and harm free.

Please let us know asap

Thanks

janniene

It was on Sat - you missed it.