Help could i have a ghost

If mice move into our loft again I'll send you a recording of them.

Granted they sound louder than you'd expect but not like people. Dam scratching and scurrying. I was amazed at what they could chew to pieces. I am sure we can agree on the fact that they are a damned nuisance though.

I was once plagued by a thin crackling sound for a whole week.

It always seemed to happen in the early hours of the morning in that 'Midnight Garden' time when you aren't quite sure whether you are awake or asleep.

Anyway, one night I was absolutely sure I was not dreaming and focused in on the sound, to try and locate it. I saw something glinting in the streetlight that was coming through the window and when I got closer I saw it was a yellow Cadburys Rose moving on its own by the skirting board in the corner of the room.

When I gently pulled it away from the skirting board there was a mouse on the other end of it and he was trying to drag it backwards behind the wardrobe. On further inspection I found the unopened box of Cadbury's Roses with a hole gnawed in the side and a few missing!

Little sod! I thought, but at the same time had a sneaking admiration for its ingenuity and perseverance!

John X

I was once plagued by a thin crackling sound for a whole week.

It always seemed to happen in the early hours of the morning in that 'Midnight Garden' time when you aren't quite sure whether you are awake or asleep.

Anyway, one night I was absolutely sure I was not dreaming and focused in on the sound, to try and locate it. I saw something glinting in the streetlight that was coming through the window and when I got closer I saw it was a yellow Cadburys Rose moving on its own by the skirting board in the corner of the room.

When I gently pulled it away from the skirting board there was a mouse on the other end of it and he was trying to drag it backwards behind the wardrobe. On further inspection I found the unopened box of Cadbury's Roses with a hole gnawed in the side and a few missing!

Little sod! I thought, but at the same time had a sneaking admiration for its ingenuity and perseverance!

John X

Thats brilliant.

Help could i have a ghost

Are you sure?

I don't understand what you are saying or asking

Well, the thread title could be a question if the appropriate punctuation were to be used i.e.

Help, could I have a ghost?

Hence the response "Are you sure".

jb

Edited by barleycorn

hello could anyone help me iv just moved into a house and we are hearing nosies upstairs like people are running about and for the past 2 nites my little girl as woken up crying and when i try putting her back down she wort go im so scared wot can i do please help
Almost certainly the noises are some small animal in the loft/walls or from next door. Best thing to do is ask neighbours if theres been any issues with pests or something like that.

Hi, i haven't read through all of these posts on here so forgive me if someone else has already said this. You could go to your local church and talk to someone there, when i had strange things happening at my home i spoke to the local church and they came around and blessed the house, they did it twice as after the first time i still felt uneasy. They can also bless you, this might make you feel more at ease. If you need any more info pm me. It was probably easier for me to get someone to come around because my mom goes to the church i asked for help. If you can't get any help from anywhere i could see if i could get someone to come and bless your home for you. Good luck, i hope everything turns out ok

You could go to your local church and talk to someone there, when i had strange things happening at my home i spoke to the local church and they came around and blessed the house, they did it twice as after the first time i still felt uneasy.

I'm not being funny but if there is a young child in the house who is scared by strange noises, the last thing the OP needs to do, is to invite strangers into the house and reinforce the delusional idea that what is happening is in some way 'supernatural' :suspect:

John X

Hi, i haven't read through all of these posts on here so forgive me if someone else has already said this. You could go to your local church and talk to someone there, when i had strange things happening at my home i spoke to the local church and they came around and blessed the house, they did it twice as after the first time i still felt uneasy. They can also bless you, this might make you feel more at ease. If you need any more info pm me. It was probably easier for me to get someone to come around because my mom goes to the church i asked for help. If you can't get any help from anywhere i could see if i could get someone to come and bless your home for you. Good luck, i hope everything turns out ok

Get the witches in! the church always resort to them when they fail at anything like this:suspect:, as said, a house cleansing or blessing can be done,wether one believes in it or not, a good banishing spell/ritual always works when ive moved house to clear the bad vibes if there are any at all, put the mind at ease :D

"My house is making noises" isn't exactly scientific research either.

But I wasn't saying that I thought there was or wasn't a ghost in the op's house, neither have i stated whether I believe in ghosts or not. Someone had put that science says there's no such thing & I was simply stating that science hasn't claimed, it has just said it hasn't found proof. Although when science is met with paranormal events that can't be explained with science it will just say it's unexplainable.

I'm not being funny but if there is a young child in the house who is scared by strange noises, the last thing the OP needs to do, is to invite strangers into the house and reinforce the delusional idea that what is happening is in some way 'supernatural' :suspect:

John X

I was offering some advice which the person in question might want to do or not, i wasnt asking you if you wanted strangers to bless your house. whether or not someone believes it can be reassuring either way to have your home blessed. The child does not have to be in the home when they come to bless it and the people coming to bless the home would not want to go around without the person who lives there with them as they would need to know where the most troubled area of the house is. Im not saying don't rule out that it could be mice or what ever.

John X

You say and obviously think bang on, its a delusional idea,Your conclusion. your entitled to think that. But the OP begs to differ,

if anything can put her mind at rest then so be it, problem solved, ghost gone, wether it may have been rats, central heating or house movement, its not about you its about alaying the OPs fears

GF

its a delusional idea,Your conclusion. your entitled to think that. But the OP begs to differ

It is a delusional idea that the house is haunted, and I don't think it is going to help the OP by reinforcing that delusion.

John X