Help could i have a ghost

Are you saying you want the OP to carry on thinking that there is a ghost? I am doing the complete opposite off this. So i am helping more than anyone. Friendly guy that I am.

you are arguing with someone called "troll":hihi:

of course it isn't a ghost, its not god or the christmas fairy either. Its the neighbours or squirrels or mice or birds or insects.

Blunt, to the point but quite likely true. I see this all the time in my line of work.

New house syndrome is probably kicking in. To the OP: it is obviously distressing for you but if I were you I'd rule out birds or rats in the loft first. We had rats once that only were active during the night. And when they wake you up you're tired, anxious and upset so the mind plays all kinds of tricks. I'm normally very calm but they had me in pieces for a while.

yup I sometimes stay in an old house that has squirrels in it (I think), its really loud and I only hear it at night. I only ever stay in that house when house sitting alone and the first time I stayed I was petrified (although I never jumped to a "ghost" conclusion as thats just silly). Now I am sure it is scratching so it must be a rodent.

I used to be a ghost!!

I take it you got better.

jb

just pm you bout minidisc your message box is full can u send me your address ill pick up now cheers

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

I don't understand what you are saying or asking

Oh. sorry, I am the beginner of the English language.

A mouse in the loft can sound like a person running about with clogs on. I don't know how they do it but they can cause a lot of noise. That is the most likely cause, birds can make similar noises too.

We have had the technology for years to prove the existence of Ghosts and the fact it is still up for debate is proof in itself.

I would like to see a goast, but it never could hapen. Sorry, my English is so bad, but i want to improve it.

Oh. sorry, I am the beginner of the English language.

Sorry. Were you saying that they may have a ghost? how do they know?

I personally don't believe in such things but am open minded. If the "ghost" seems real to the person and someone can help then no matter how many people berate them on here, they will still need some help.

If Tro11 can help then that can only be good. I love that if science can't explain something we automatically assume it can't be real. Science can't explain a lot yet but it will do, being unexplained does not mean it isn't real in some way.

I would like to see a goast, but it never could hapen. Sorry, my English is so bad, but i want to improve it.

I'm not sure you will learn too much on here English wise ;) At least you will get to practise I guess.

CYNIC - I have heard mice in the loft and they sound nothing like people. They sound like irritating little gits who poop everywhere and eat everything. Dirty little things. Same wiht birds (I lived in a poop hole house you see).

I'd do find this interesting and would love to know the outcome. Keep us informed OP.

cheers

CYNIC - I have heard mice in the loft and they sound nothing like people. They sound like irritating little gits who poop everywhere and eat everything. Dirty little things. Same wiht birds (I lived in a poop hole house you see).

cheers

If mice move into our loft again I'll send you a recording of them. I guess they were causing something else to move about and that was making the louder noise but they were what was causing it.