Help could i have a ghost

Ghosts aren't actually real! Honestly! You are probably winding your child up, toegther with whatever rodent you have living in your rafters... Get pest control in, and you'll be fine...

do you no wot its like your all are takeing the **** come round ans see for yasens

What's your address and number?

We'd need mouse traps too...

Why would your first response be to think that it's a ghost?

come round ans see for yasens

You've SEEN it? :confused:

John X

can see dark shadows out off corner off eyes but thers been a couple off diffrent ppl see the same thing at the same time

100% not a ghost, this isn't taking the ****, it's just saying there that there will be ways of ridding yourselves of this nuisance without thinking it has a supernatural cause, even if that is more interesting.

well wot is it then u tell me my little girl will not sleep in her room so wot is it u tell me ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

And i would have thought your little girl is waking up crying because she's in a new enviroment not because it's Patrick Swazye.

<removed> weve been here na about 2 mth and weve never had none ov this she frezzes wen walkin in hallway n wont walk no futher but then again wot your lot will say is she might have seen a rat or a mouse or a bird

Edited by Tess
language

well wot is it then u tell me my little girl will not sleep in her room so wot is it u tell me ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

It might be the ghost of English past....

is the house attached to someone elses,footsteps can appear to be in your house when they are actually coming from next door.

children always have over active imaginations anyway,have you heard the noise yourself and have you investigated where the noise comes from.