Help could i have a ghost

hello could anyone help me iv just moved into a house and we are hearing nosies upstairs like people are running about and for the past 2 nites my little girl as woken up crying and when i try putting her back down she wort go im so scared wot can i do please help

Hi - you poor things! Where do you live ..... are your properties built on any historical or faltal spots i.e. mines where people have died do you know? Is it council owned or privately owned?

What style of house s it, terrace, semi etc. Is it an old or new house, who are your neighbours etc

M C Spyda - how boring are you? Something a little different and it has to be birds!!!

Ghosts don't exist. There's this little thing called science. hehe, yeah either birds or a squirrel thats got into the loft.

i live on lindsay ave and i no its not birds in the loft as it only happens at a certain time wen i put kids 2 bed(asleep)

Can I be the first to say..........

call Ghostbusters! :D

John X

Birds/Rats/mice/Squirrels or Bats. It'll be one of those. Best to find out where the noise is coming from. If it's the loft it could be any of them. if it's between floors it is probably mice or rats.

Failing that it might be Beelzebub just getting warmed up ;)

do you no wot its like your all are takeing the **** come round ans see for yasens

do you no wot its like your all are takeing the **** come round ans see for yasens

What's your address and number?