Birth with caesarean section

I am planning a birth with caesarean section in Sheffield.I want to speak with somebody who made her birth with caesarean section. I am new in England and i will speak about birth conditions

I am planning a birth with caesarean section in Sheffield.I want to speak with somebody who made her birth with caesarean section. I am new in England and i will speak about birth conditions

Out of interest, NHS or private?

hi what do you want to no ? i had a c section last aug and hoping for another 1 in july :)

If it is NHS you will have a lot of resistance to having a c section unless there is a medical need. Is this your first baby and why are you looking into delivering by c section out of interest?

I had one baby by c section and the second via the more traditional route LOL - I recovered much quicker with my second baby.

Thank you for your messages. Sorry i can not speak english very well, but I need to ask some questions you about c section. I had my first baby by c section in Turkey. My doctor suggested me c section in Turkey,because I had a hernia at my back and vaginal birth has some risks for me. Now we are since two months in Sheffield. I am pregnant of my second baby. And-this is funny but true- i have hernia at my back and at my belly:) Ok, i will speak that with my doctor at my appointment. My questions are:

-How is the birth by c section in your hospital? Is the hospital comfortable?

-Do the doctors give you general anestesia?Or do they make the oparation during epidural anestesia? (I prefer general anestesia)

-Do you have a c section scar like this?: http://pregnancy.about.com/od/cesareansection/ig/Cesarean-Scar-Gallery/Cesarean-Incision-Scar--6-days.htm :(

How are they do it? With laser? I want to have a esthetical sew. Is it possible?

ok i had a CS with my first.at jessops you have spinal block its like an epidural not sure how you had yr first threat but a bit wierd nice to see yr baby as soon as she confro and it doesn't hurt. It was les quick jessops nice altho ward very hot and busy. Take yr own pillows light clothes and a hand held fan if poss! You will hopefully get moved to private room just off ward after first night if its free staff nice and helpful. Will need to stay in 3 nights min. Oh and they stitch tummy with dissolvable stitches much neater than yr pic! Good luck.

If it is NHS you will have a lot of resistance to having a c section unless there is a medical need. Is this your first baby and why are you looking into delivering by c section out of interest?

I had one baby by c section and the second via the more traditional route LOL - I recovered much quicker with my second baby.

I was complete opposite to you, 1st was natural and 2nd emergency section, I recovered much better after section, at least I was able to sit down after birth unlike natural birth when I couldn't sit down comfortably for over 2 weeks!!!!!

Ok thank you very much for your messages:)

I was complete opposite to you, 1st was natural and 2nd emergency section, I recovered much better after section, at least I was able to sit down after birth unlike natural birth when I couldn't sit down comfortably for over 2 weeks!!!!!

LOL I found actually moving generally, getting in and out of bed and lifting the baby really difficult after the C/S, but I know what you mean about sitting down after the natural one :D

-Do you have a c section scar like this?: http://pregnancy.about.com/od/cesareansection/ig/Cesarean-Scar-Gallery/Cesarean-Incision-Scar--6-days.htm :(

QUOTE]

I have never seen a C/S scar sutured like that before :o Mine was done with dissolvable stitches inside and like a running stitch on the outside which was removed about 5 days after the operation. It was done on my bikini line and you can hardly see it now. They like to use a spinal block if possible (unless it is an absolute emergency or like me the spinal didn't take as I had dislodged the canular when I moved between the trolley and operating bed - I had an epidural but had lots of movement which was reassuring for me). I think as you have had a precious C section you will be referred to a consultant, but if you have any concerns talk about it with your community midwife :)

Ok, who made you the c section operation? My dr is a woman and she is the first surgeon in my life. You can send me private message,if you think that this is a special subject