Poor little fishes in Crystal Peaks

does anyone else feel sorry for the little fishes in tanks in Crystal Peaks,,? fancy having feet plunged into ur tank and having to clean them up ,,Animal cruelty ?????

does anyone else feel sorry for the little fishes in tanks in Crystal Peaks,,? fancy having feet plunged into ur tank and having to clean them up ,,Animal cruelty ?????

They like it otherwise Im sure they would not eat the dead skin, you cant train or force fishes to do anything:hihi: The only things i dont like about it all is how many they have in each tank, its way too crowded:)

They like it otherwise Im sure they would not eat the dead skin, you cant train or force fishes to do anything:hihi: The only things i dont like about it all is how many they have in each tank, its way too crowded:)

I trained my Koi to eat out of my hands.:P

yea thats another thing i agree with,, have you thought that maybe they dont feed these poor fishes , so they have no choice ???????????????

I trained my Koi to eat out of my hands.:P

well done you, can you come and train my 3 goldfish to clean their own tank:D

The type of fish they use actually feed on skin cells from other creatures naturally. They love it

yea thats another thing i agree with,, have you thought that maybe they dont feed these poor fishes , so they have no choice ???????????????

maybe but who knows, only the people who work there, but i also think if anything was classed as being cruel, the first one that opened in meadowhall would have been shut down the rspca or something and not others allowed to open. I mayself dont see it as animal cruelty, when ive walked past they seem to love the taste of feeties:)

Im just hoping they are not left to live in these tanks and are put in larger ones when the shop closes

Personally I can't think of anything worse than putting my feet in a tank full of fish - yuk, it makes me cringe!

The type of fish they use actually feed on skin cells from other creatures naturally. They love it

yeah thats what i read too, must be true or it would be banned

i bet they are left in these crowded tanks,, they may only be fish ,,However ,, i still think its not quite right ,

Personally I can't think of anything worse than putting my feet in a tank full of fish - yuk, it makes me cringe!

im dying to try it one day