Abusive neighbours

Can't believe someone actually posted this! So what are you saying? You don't know the people involved but you're offering to go round mob handed to intimidate/threaten a perfect stranger?? Is this what you do for fun?? or do you charge for this service???

Well of course a small fee for the service would be applicable eh seadog??

no i dont i have alot more

I bet you could not count all your mates and that one of them could do either.I am talking real mates not drinkin pals with beer guts!

Well of course a small fee for the service would be applicable eh seadog??

yes i charge a small fee

legs broken £200

fingers broken first one is £45 and evey other finger broken after that is chargeable at £15 per finger

half beating . involving a good kicking and a black eye £75

full beating . involving a double good kicking and two black eyes £150

got a summer special deal on offer end 28th of july which is if you order a full beating and a broken finger for the price of £190 saving £5 and you get 4 fingers broken for free

I bet you could not count all your mates and that one of them could do either.I am talking real mates not drinkin pals with beer guts!

ha ha no beer guts pal we all at the gym most of the time

yes i charge a small fee

legs broken £200

fingers broken first one is £45 and evey other finger broken after that is chargeable at £15 per finger

half beating . involving a good kicking and a black eye £75

full beating . involving a double good kicking and two black eyes £150

got a summer special deal on offer end 28th of july which is if you order a full beating and a broken finger for the price of £190 saving £5 and you get 4 fingers broken for free

LOVE IT, but on a serious note, council and cops wont deal with the problem now, but if you were 'employed' to sort it out they wouldnt be able to get there quick enough and arrest you, not the idiots that make peoples lives hell, :roll:

thats the trouble with neighbours

i have a similar problem but my neighbours are violent i have had to move out to a private rented till sheffield homes deal with it.they are rehousing us soon i hope but at least we will have a quiet christmas

Why do you need more than one dog.

Even one dog barking is more than enough.